Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy

Santa Ana, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy

Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy is a wedding makeup art and skin care company based in Santa Ana, California. Jamie Michele, a licensed esthetician and the owner of the business, offers free skin analyses and tips to achieve a natural glow on couples' faces for their wedding day. As an artist, she uses her versatile palette to accentuate individuals' natural beauty and assists them in achieving the preferred makeup for the wedding day.

Experience
Jamie Michele became a professional esthetician in 2008. She worked at Mac Cosmetics and Burke Williams Spa for five years each. Continuing to develop her skills, she trained with Epicuren to become a skin care therapist. A sought-after esthetician, Jamie has been featured in a popular magazine.

Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy specializes in wedding makeup, hair, and skin care services. The company provides on-site makeup to achieve a fresh radiance on a bride's face as she walks down the aisle. They offer the following services:

• Consultations
  • Group discounts
  • Men's grooming
  • Salon and spa
  • Facials
  • Group services
  • Hair removal (tweezing, waxing)
  • Multiple stylists
  • Skin care
  • Makeup services (airbrush, contour, natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, and on-site makeup)
  • Hair services (hair extensions, hair trial, on-site hair, and updos/styling)

108 Reviews for Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy

108 Jamie Michele Makeup Artristy Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia

Married on 06/15/2019

Jessica was fantastic!

I booked with Jamie Michelle for my June 2019 wedding, and I have absolutely no regrets. Jessica was fantastic from start to finish. During the trial, she listened to exactly what I wanted and worked ... Read more worked out a look that was great. Then, on the day of she again listened when I decided to change a couple of small things and accommodated my requests without any issues. My bridesmaids and my mom all absolutely loved their makeup, and one of my bridesmaids mentioned that her makeup that day was how she would have liked to have her makeup on her own wedding day. My makeup stayed set all night, and I got a ton of compliments on my look. I would book Jessica all over again!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 10/20/2018

Me and my bridesmaids looked beautiful!

Jamie did such a great job with me and my bridesmaids' makeup and we all felt beautiful and ready for the big day ahead of us! Thank you! Read more Jamie did such a great job with me and my bridesmaids' makeup and we all felt beautiful and ready for the big day ahead of us! Thank you!!!

Louisa
Louisa

Married on 09/22/2018

Best makeup!

Jamie did such a beautiful job on all our makeup on my wedding day. My grandmother wanted eyelashes and a full face of makeup but worried about looking older, and she looked absolutely stunning! ... Read more Jamie did a wonderful job on my grandmother, mom, mother in law and sister/ moh who wanted dramatic makeup to match her dress and she looked amazing! I wasn't feeling well that day and Jamie did a fantastic job on my makeup, I was so happy!!!! I've never felt so pretty! My spray tan was so uneven on my neck and Jamie fixed it and no one would have even known. Everyone in the bridal party looked stunning and age appropriate! I also used Jamie for facials before the wedding and my skin looked flawless. She is incredibly talented in what she does, passionate about making women feel and look their best, really easy to talk with, and very friendly. You will be so happy with choosing her for your special day!