Jamie Taylor Photography

Soldotna, Alaska · View map · Visit website

About Jamie Taylor Photography

Jamie Taylor Photography is based in Anchorage, Alaska and Soldotna, Alaska as well as Kailua, Hawaii. Jamie specializes in intimate weddings and elopements. She also provides wedding and elopement photography timeline assistance with all of her wedding and elopement collections. Jamie also has a list of recommended locations for destination elopements to help you plan your day.

3 Reviews for Jamie Taylor Photography

3 Jamie Taylor Photography Reviews

M
Meredith

Married on 09/09/2018

Incredible attention to detail and beautiful photos -- look no further!

I cannot recommend Jamie's service enough. I planned our destination wedding to Alaska from Kentucky without a coordinator, and having never visited the state, so I was prepared for anything. Jamie ... Read more researched our wedding location and surrounding area ahead of time to find some gorgeous spots to take our photos. She was the main driver of our wedding timeline as well, as I did not have a day-of coordinator. Jamie was so easy to work with and incredibly helpful -- assertive when necessary to ensure the schedule ran on time, but knew when to fade into the background at all the appropriate times. I didn't even notice her for most of the ceremony and reception. And the photos! Her photos are incredible -- we could not have asked for better. The posing guidance she provided was so helpful and produced some great shots. Her eye captured the most amazing candids with great color balance, and the detail shots were so creative. She is a true professional and I'd recommend her to anyone. We're so happy we found her to capture the memories from our wedding day.

D
Dorie

Married on 07/15/2017

Jamie was amazing! I am writing this review solely for her service leading up to the wedding and day of, as we have not viewed our photos yet. However, we were so pleased by her excellent service we ... Read more could not wait to write Jamie the glowing reviews that she deserves. Jamie was so professional with her work. She followed the timeline throughout the day and even kept us ahead of schedule. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She was always very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls leading up to the wedding. It was very easy and stress-free to work with Jamie, something that was very important to us. Thanks, Jamie Taylor Photography, for capturing our day in a professional, yet friendly manner. We highly recommend them!

L
Lahela

Married on 12/09/2016

Jamie is truly amazing and a joy to work with! She is exceptionally professional, personable, and talented! From the planning stages to our wedding day, Jamie did an excellent job at communicating ... Read more with us and working with us to capture all the big moments of our special day. We love her photography style and her work is incredible. Thank you so so much Jamie!!

Jamie Taylor Photography FAQ