Jamie Vester Photography + Design

Greenwood, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Jamie Vester Photography + Design

Jamie Vester Photography + Design is a professional photographer based out of Greenwood, Indiana. Jamie has been providing amazing images for her clients for over a decade. Jamie Vester Photography + Design was first established in 2009 after Jamie graduated from Ball State University. This talented photographer has preserved the memories of over 100 weddings and has enjoyed being a part of every single one. Jamie is pleased to travel for wedding events in order to accommodate her clients' needs.

Jamie Vester Photography + Design strives to capture the memories that would otherwise slip into the recesses of the mind. These moments are the ones that she believes make for wonderful images. Photos such as a father seeing his daughter in her dress for the first time or a husband's emotional response to reading his vows to the love of his life are the ones that her endeavors to memorialize in stunning photos that can be cherished for a lifetime. Images from Jamie Vester Photography + Design are available as canvases, albums, prints, and digital files.

2 Reviews for Jamie Vester Photography + Design

2 Jamie Vester Photography + Design Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 06/17/2016

If you are getting married in Indiana and you are able to book Jamie as your photographer, you are one lucky couple. Jamie was able to capture every moment so beautifully, and her ability to find the ... Read more light or create light to tell our story, separates her as a top tier photographer. Her and her husband are an awesome team, and made us feel so comfortable and easy. I had heard many stories from friends about how they felt they didn't have enough photos from their wedding, or they wish their photographer would have captured certain things that were missed. Jamie delivered above and beyond my expectations. She not only captured my husband and I every step of the way, but she captured our family and friends and the pure joy of the ENTIRE day. I could not believe that out that many photos, that I fell in love with them ALL. I feel like we get to relive the day forever with our photos, and I couldn't be happier that we found Jamie to shoot our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone.

H
Heather

Married on 05/13/2011

As amazing as your wedding day is, it's over before you know it and the pictures are all that's left to commemorate the months of planning and prepping. Thus, pictures are pretty darn important. Jamie ... Read more didn't let us down. Neither my husband or I are very photogenic so we were nervous to have pictures snapped of us all day. Jamie shocked us with how great everything looks. On top of that, she's very budget friendly. No other photographers compared in cost. Jamie also dealt well with crazy curve balls thrown at us when our wedding timeline changed without anyone's knowledge and threw everything off! Great photographer!

Jamie Vester Photography + Design FAQ