Jamison Events

Simi Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jamison Events

Jamison Events is a luxury wedding and event planner with offices located in Westlake Village, CA, Roseville, CA and Oahu, HI with more than 20 years of experience. Owner and event coordinator Jamison Evans is passionate about her work and ensures her team plans your big day with creativity and a unique touch. Whether you are having a small, intimate gathering of loved ones or a lavish affair in California or a far-off destination, Jamison Events will make sure that everything is flawless on your special day.

Jamison Events provides event design and planning services for civil, military, and cultural weddings, as well as eco-friendly, religious, and non-religious weddings. Jamison and her team also welcome elopements and destination weddings anywhere in the world. They offer full and partial planning, and will begin by completing a budget analysis so you’ll know all your options and stay on track. Covering all the logistics of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, each detail will be handled with care and creativity, including guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor coordination.

7 Reviews for Jamison Events

7 Jamison Events Reviews

D
Featured
Diana Ortiz

Married on 06/08/2019

Hands down the best wedding planner in the business

I can't say enough about Jamison Events and her staff. Hands down the most amazing experience. There are not enough stars to give in this review. I started the planning of my 1920s / Great Gatsby ... Read more wedding a year and a half ago. I came to Jami with my ideas and vision. From day one she was able to help with my budget, venue, great referrals for vendors (she knows everyone) and even ideas for decor. I am very hands on and she let me take the reigns where I wanted. Throughout the process she was always available and never let me feel alone or lost she would always tell me "don't worry about that, we got this" and she was always right. I never once had to worry about anything. She helped me to make my themed wedding very classy and not costumey. She was always available to listen to my ideas and if she ever saw anything she thought I'd like or that would go with my theme she always right away got in touch with me. Leading up to the day the rehearsal is where I really got to see her experience and knowledge in action. I had a big wedding party and she was able to get everyone together, focused and on point with in a short amount of time. Leading up to the day of the wedding people kept asking me if I was nervous and my answer was always no. And I wasn't, because I knew I had Jamison there and it was going to turn out perfectly no matter what. And it did. She kept our wedding on schedule, everything moving and made sure we didn't miss a thing. I had a ton of decor and she made sure everything got out where it needed to be. She's so calm and can handle any crazy personality. Going forward I would never let any friends get married without hiring Jamison. She's a life saver and will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

Katherine
Timothy M Schaefer

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Definition of Professional

Jamison is hands down the most genuine, and accommodating wedding planner out there, the definition of "calm cool and collected. " My fiance and I met her at a local Bridal Fair and could tell she had ... Read more insights that we needed to pull off our wedding. After discussing our vision she recommended various venues to look at, and even sent mock proposals for us to understand the scope of what our budget could get us. She even had a meeting with a vendor we are likely going to hire to discuss how our music/ 1st dance vision could work ! We ended up going with a venue who provides an on site coordinator, thus not needing her services - however we would have never figured out what we actually wanted in a venue or wedding without her. She is the best!

K
Katelyn Rashid

Married on 06/07/2019

Jamison Events made the entire process seamless!

Jamison was so great to work with throughout the entire process. She was our month-of coordinator, but provided assistance even before our month had started. She was easy to get along with and really ... Read more made our vision a reality. We were out of state, which was a huge worry for me in the beginning, but Jami took everything on to make up for me being a few states away. She made the day of run just as smoothly as well. So happy with our decision to have her as our wedding planner and would recommend her to anyone in the market!