Simply Say I Do

Tacoma, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Simply Say I Do

Jan Smillie is a Tacoma, Washington-based wedding officiant serving weddings, elopements and vow renewals in the South Sound area. Jan believes that your wedding day should be all about you. That includes the ceremony too! She’ll let you decide the atmosphere you want to create on your wedding day. Whether you imagine something short and sweet or elaborate and detailed, Jan is committed to bringing your vision to life.

Jan Smillie offers a variety of services. In addition to top-of-the-line officiating services, Jan also offers event planning services to the couples she works with. Using her knack for details and excellent relationships with vendors in the area, Jan assists her couples in a smooth and stress-free wedding experience from start to finish. Her services include:

• Customized vows

E
Featured
Elise

Married on 08/25/2018

Jan is wonderful! The best advice I got from my venue owner was to hire a day of coordinator. We hired Jan as our officiant and day of coordinator and she made sure everything ran smoothly. Jan kept ... Read more us on schedule throughout the day and evening. I don't know what we would have done without her! There were so many moving parts both before and during the wedding, she kept us on track. I strongly recommend hiring her.

H
Hollie

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful officiant

Jan was a wonderful officiant and day of planner for our wedding. She was professional and gave timely communication. She walked us through the whole wedding process, always making sure we knew what ... Read more was happening. She got to know us and wrote a beautiful ceremony that was funny and inspiring.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Jan was incredible! She wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She was also so professional, organized, and prepared. We really appreciated how she made sure the wedding party knew what they ... Read more needed to, gave us unique and thoughtful ideas to use during the ceremony, and truly made us feel comfortable. She was responsive to emails and always answered any questions we had. We love that she took the time to get to know us, and her ceremony felt unique and perfect for us. She was such an important part of making our wedding day special. I would not hesitate to recommend her! Thank you Jan!