Jane Carol Events

Bixby, OK · View map

About Jane Carol Events

Jane Carol Events is a full service event and wedding company. Our expertise lies in the planning and production of weddings, private parties, and corporate events. Our goal is to provide exceptional service as we help bring your vision for your day to life.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you during this very exciting time!

30 Reviews for Jane Carol Events

30 Jane Carol Events Reviews

Kenneth
Kenneth Wogoman

Married on 10/26/2018

Everything we hoped for, and more!

A huge thanks to Mrs. Traci Howard with Jane Carol Events. This amazing soul went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. Her hard work made for the perfect wedding. I have no one to ... Read more compare to, but I can't imagine leaving such an important event in the hands of anyone else! You could not ask for a better person to coordinate your big day!

C
Christian

Married on 05/19/2018

Traci is so much fun to work with and helps with ANYTHING needed. I couldn’t have made it through my big day without her. Read more Traci is so much fun to work with and helps with ANYTHING needed. I couldn’t have made it through my big day without her.

J
Justin

Married on 03/18/2018

Fantastic gal to work with! Traci and her team worked so hard to make our day go smoothly and perfect! Read more Fantastic gal to work with! Traci and her team worked so hard to make our day go smoothly and perfect!