Jane Rae Event Planning

Sioux Falls, SD · View map

About Jane Rae Event Planning

Jane Rae Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The company guides each couple through the entire journey of planning their wedding day. They ensure that nothing is missed and the planning process is enjoyable by taking the load off of the couples.

Jane Rae Event Planning offers a team of experienced and professional event planners that can help the couples select the right package that fits their needs. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

Kristin
    Kristin Vanbuskirk

Married on 06/16/2019

Stress-free wedding!

Katie and her team at Jane Rae made our day incredible and stress free. Katie is organized, thoughtful, and so sweet! She was always available throughout the planning process and the day of. She ... Read more listened to my ideas and really worked to create the wedding of my dreams. She gave great recommendations of vendors and had beautiful decorations/floral. She also kept me on track in the planning process with email reminders. Another huge stress reliever was a detailed timeline that she created and sent to all of my vendors for me. I did not have to worry about anything the week before the wedding! She made the day enjoyable for me, my husband, and our families since we knew the Jane Rae team was taking great care of us. They truly created the best day of our lives! :)

L
    Logan Lower

Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Katie and the Jane Rae event team were beyond amazing! They met with us multiple times to bring all our details of the wedding together. Katie would talk to the other vendors and communicate ... Read more everything to them for us. Katie knows I am not good at keeping on time with anything, so she would send me reminders every month of what needed to be done and keep me on top of everything. We added details late in the game, and they made it happen! It was the best money I ever spend because they set everything up and tore everything down for us. Most people get stressed, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I can’t say enough good things about Jane Rae Events! They are the best!!

C
    Caroline

Married on 08/25/2018

Katie and her team are awesome. She is so organized, fun and knows exactly what she’s doing in the wedding world! She was very responsive during the entire wedding planning process. She really put me ... Read more at ease going into wedding week and I was able to focus on my family and friends coming to town instead of stressing about last minute details and schedules! On wedding day, we weren’t able to see our reception space until we arrived for dinner. Katie and her team helped set up our décor and made sure everything was perfect and beautiful! Can’t thank them enough for all their hard work to make our day so perfect and stress free!