Jane Wiggins Photography

Waterloo, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Jane Wiggins Photography

Jane Wiggins Photography creates stunning photojournalistic images that will allow you to cherish the special memories of your wedding day forever. This photographer, located in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area, captures all of your intimate moments of romance in extraordinary ways. Jane Wiggins Photography will work for you to ensure that you receive the right amount of personalized service and attention to make your day feel truly yours.

Jane and her associates will cover full-day storytelling for your wedding day, and offer engagement shoot services as well. You’ll receive an album as well as an online gallery, which your guests are able to access and can order their own prints from. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Allie

Married on 07/21/2018

We loved Jane and her team! Absolutely great to work with and so sweet. We loved our pictures and were so grateful. Read more We loved Jane and her team! Absolutely great to work with and so sweet. We loved our pictures and were so grateful.

S
Shelby

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Working with Jane was nothing short of amazing. She captured our day perfectly and we have so many photos to look back on! Shes so creative and so fun to work with. We would recommend 10/10! Read more Working with Jane was nothing short of amazing. She captured our day perfectly and we have so many photos to look back on! Shes so creative and so fun to work with. We would recommend 10/10!

A
Allie Munday

Married on 07/21/2018

Very easy to work with, beautiful results

Jane was great to work with! She was very organized and responsive to ideas I would like. Her pictures were amazing and I am very happy I chose her for our day. Read more Jane was great to work with! She was very organized and responsive to ideas I would like. Her pictures were amazing and I am very happy I chose her for our day.