Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist

Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist is a beauty vendor in Salt Lake City, Utah. Originally from California, Janelle enjoys enhancing clients' unique and special qualities while still allowing them to feel like their true selves. Asking detailed questions gives her a chance to gather as much information as possible about the client's desired outcome. Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup offers individualized beauty services and can come to you.

Janelle Ingram Hair & Makeup Artist, a trained cosmetology professional, values the relationships she builds with clients. Her goal is to keep clients from stressing about her portion of the wedding by doing a bang-up job; beauty looks have included natural to dramatic. Some of her services include:

• Hair extensions

R
Featured
Renee

Married on 09/06/2014

Janelle has an amazing talent at both hair and makeup. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and has also done my hair and makeup for other various events. She is extremely reliable and always ... Read more puts 110% into what she does. You can tell she loves what she does and loves being around people. She is really easy to talk to and was great with her communication. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be disappointed at hiring Janelle for any event you might need her for. She had never disappointed me and I always get asked who did my hair and makeup when she does me up. I can't express enough how amazing she is!

A
Ashlee

Married on 11/20/2018

Wonderful Makeup

I'm so glad I had Janelle do my hair and make up. It turned out amazing and lasted all day long. It was so nice that she came to my place to do it as well. She's very fun to talk with and did a ... Read more beautiful job. I'd highly recommend her!

J
Jerika

Married on 08/29/2018

Janelle was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do my hair and makeup. We did a trial run and I had her booked for my wedding. She came to me on our big day, she was on time and ... Read more friendly, and the result was amazing! She really listens to what you want and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!!