Janene's Bridal Boutique

Alameda, CA · View map · Visit website

About Janene's Bridal Boutique

We believe in romance.

We opened Janene’s Bridal Boutique with the intention of providing the best possible setting for brides to select the perfect wedding gown. We are dedicated to helping you make your dream wedding a beautiful and memorable reality. Our goal is to make this important process enjoyable and as stress free as possible, so let us remove the worry as we help you make your dream come true. All of us at Janene’s Bridal Boutique are proud to cater to every bride. Our stunning collection of bridal gowns includes exquisite silks, delicate European laces, beautiful embroidery, as well as fine hand beading. Our collection features gowns perfect for the elegant evening affair, the romantic garden party, or the whimsical beach celebration. You will discover that choosing the right gown at Janene’s Bridal Boutique will be as easy as saying, “Yes, I will marry you!”

Experience

Janene started sewing when she was 8 years old. Thus began a life-long love for creating garments that exemplify beauty and elegance. By age 14 Janene was creating gowns for weddings and she has built a prominent career in the wedding gown industry over the past 40 years.

At Janene’s Bridal Boutique we are excited to showcase the services of our very own in house tailor and dressmaker, Janene. A gifted artist with a great depth of experience, Janene’s expertise and talents are sought after by some of the finest bridal shops in San Francisco. If your desire is a one-of-a kind custom wedding gown, Janene can help you create the beautiful gown of your dreams. Our expert consultants are ready to help you select that perfect gown, but that’s not all we bring to you. We offer a full range of alterations and custom enhancements such as beading and embroidery, which can be performed in house. We offer headpieces, veils, jewelry, and shoes – the perfect finishing touches for your wedding.

• Alterations

Cara
Featured
Cara

Married on 08/18/2018

Made me feel like a true Bride!

I can't say enough great things about the team at Janene's Bridal. From the very beginning the sales team was so easy going, professional and never pushy. It was a blast trying in dresses despite ... Read more being overweight. They made me feel like I could try any dress I wanted and even had ways to make the dress look like it fit with contraptions. This is something isn't something done in all wedding shops. They made me feel like a true bride and even accommodated my large bridal party. Once I did decide to buy the dress I knew u also wanted it tailored at Janene's. It was a lot pricier than elsewhere but I really didn't want to take the chance with my intricate beadwork on my dress. I would suggest that if your dress is as intricate and delicate as mine you're in good hands with the seamstress at Janene's. Every time I had a fitting I was nervous and they eased my mind. They even had great tips on how to lift certain areas of my body so the dress could fit better and took the time to walk me through how to walk in the dress as well. At the wedding everyone said that the dress fit me perfectly and it really did. Being someone who is highly critical of my own body, I felt so comfortable in the dress and confident that everything would stay in place. It was like a second skin and 2 Months later I'm still being told from random people how beautiful my dress was and how well it looked on me. Thank you Janene's Bridal for making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

S
Sarah Krotz

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Great Boutique with Lots of Options

I worked with Sutton to find my wedding dress. I honestly was just going in to have an experience with my sister and mother and ended up with great dresses to choose from and actually purchased one. ... Read more Sutton was very helpful in showing me around the store and then just letting my family and me look around to pick dresses to try. She allowed me privacy to change, which I really appreciated. I ended up going over my appointment time by about 30 minutes, but she didn't rush me to make a decision at all.

K
Katie

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful dress

I am so happy with my wedding dress and experience. From picking out the dress to then every fitting, the team was so helpful and supportive. Read more I am so happy with my wedding dress and experience. From picking out the dress to then every fitting, the team was so helpful and supportive.