Jane's Cakes and Confections

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 05/18/2019

Everyone loved the cake!

The cake was beautiful and delicious! We had Pink Champagne- and Lavender-flavored layers. Jane made the cake exactly how we wanted it. Read more The cake was beautiful and delicious! We had Pink Champagne- and Lavender-flavored layers. Jane made the cake exactly how we wanted it.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience with Jane was very pleasant. We met with her for a desert table tasting and to decide what we wanted at our wedding, and all of the deserts we tried were absolutely delicious. She has a ... Read more a huge variety of cakes and deserts that she can supply, but we never felt overwhelmed with the options because she had great recommendations based on her past experience and what we told he about our dream wedding. We ultimately went with the desert table, which she decorated beautifully, and though it was above our budget, it was worth every penny. We got numerous comments on our desert selection with everyone enjoying the variety and quality of the deserts, and there was more than enough for everyone. Jane was also very flexible, allowing us to change the deserts and number of guests right up to the week of the wedding. We highly recommend Jane for future weddings and events.

M
Malihe

Married on 08/18/2018

I LOVED my wedding cake and dessert table! Jane and her staff did an amazing job! Jane was so easy to work with it. My wedding cake was better than the picture I provided to her from Instagram. We ... Read more highly recommend Jane cake and confection to anyone who wants the best wedding cake and dessert ❤️ I don’t have a great picture of my wedding cake yet ( have one that’s blurry which I’m going to share here)