Jane's Personalized Weddings

Boulder, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Jane's Personalized Weddings

Jane's Personalized Weddings is a wedding officiant located in Boulder, Colorado. Jane was voted the Best Officiant in Colorado @ The Denver A List. Jane travels all over Colorado as well as destinations in the USA and abroad. Jane will work with you to create a ceremony that is meaningful to you. She is committed to serving her family, friends and community in Boulder through her calling of being an officiant.

Jane is a licensed officiant that provides couples counseling and customized vows. She will create a ceremony that reflects your love, personality and beliefs. The types of ceremonies she performs includes:

• Civil union
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious
  • Rehearsal
  • Single religion
  • Vow renewal

Other Services
Jane's Personalized Weddings also offers many add-ons to enhance your ceremony. Other services include:

• Sand ceremony

Featured
Andrea Mumford

Married on 01/26/2019

Most incredible officiant ever

If you read any review about Jane, please make it this one. Jane is someone who is not just a wedding officiant, she is someone who loves her work and loves the people that she works with. She goes ... Read more above and beyond to make the experience a memorable one, and works with her husband to make sure that everything is perfect. The process to work with Jane is very simple because she tells you exactly what to expect, and she asks you your expectations of her in the meantime. She asks questions that no one would even think about to make sure the custom vows are perfect & more than just “I love you.” She shows how to say I love you in many different ways, and even made my father in law cry (which is not an easy thing to do.) There are laughs and cries, but most importantly there is a personal touch of your own words- but spoken much more elloquentley than anything I could have said. Jane is perfect for overthinkers like me who would write 80 page vows to make sure I said everything I need to, and great for women who want their husbands to have perfect vows that are worthy of framing. I have a very quiet husband who hates public speaking so the idea someone could express that love for him so he could focus on me & planning for our wedding day was perfect. Trust me, Jane is worth it. She gives questionnaires for an unforgettable experience, and even provides a great first date when married when you get to read over all of the answers they submitted. There was not a single guest that didn’t comment on how beautiful the ceremony was and how amazing it was that a woman who I barley knew could express our love in such a way. My opinion is she should charge 10x the amount of what she did because it would’ve been worth every penny.

L
Lisa

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Jane was so accommodating and arrived early. I even changed my ceremony time earlier and she had no problems adjusting the time. Jane made us feel welcomed, loved, and most of all it was magical. Our ... Read more vows were about our love and I love how she incorporated our kids. If you want a truly touching ceremony, you have to go to her.

Andrea
Andrea Fernandez

Married on 07/07/2019

Memorable Wedding ceremony!

Jane exceded our expectations with her service. She sent us a fun and cute homework to get to know My husband and me a little deeply and with that she made a very personalized and lovely ceremony that ... Read more made us laugh and cry. If there is someone that can make your ceremony memorable that is Jane ♥️