Janet Davidi

Belmont, TX · View map

About Janet Davidi

Janet Davidi is a wedding jewelers in Beaumont , Texas, that offers an extensive array of beautiful, glittering antique-inspired products designed with finesse and passionate craftsmanship. The wedding bands and engagement rings on offer here are the products of Janet possessing over 20 years’ experience creating magnificent jewelry.

Products offered

The elegant pieces of jewelry manufactured by Janet Davidi add more than an embellishment to an outfit, and they are not simply afterthoughts - rather, they are pieces of art you can wear. Engagement rings and wedding bands are one of the most significant parts of a wedding. Janet Davidi recognizes that they signify a unique bond between two people, and she crafts them accordingly, with time and attention to detail. The rings on offer here are inspired by a variety of eras - from Edwardian to Art Deco - so, there are plenty of designs available. Diamond, ruby, and sapphire engagement rings are all made by Janet Davidi. What’s more, the rings can be customized to suit you - according to the size of the band as well as the size of the stone.

Other services

While wedding jewelry is at the heart of what Janet Davidi does, the company also provides many other finely created items. Stone rings, earrings, pendants, diamond-encrusted bands, bracelets, and bangles can also be purchased here.

5 Reviews for Janet Davidi

5 Janet Davidi Reviews

C
Corina Benjamin

Getting married on 05/08/2020

Love Janet Davidi!

The customer service I received while working with the Janet Davidi shop was beyond exceptional--they were very responsive and knowledgeable and communicated with me every step of the way to notify me ... Read more of the status of the ring that I ordered. My fiance and I were very impressed throughout the entire process. Also, the ring was actually finished and shipped early; and when it arrived, it was absolutely perfect!! My fiance will be purchasing my wedding band from this shop as well.

D
Derek Kershner

Married on 08/17/2018

Perfect Ring!

Ring was exactly what we imagined it would be. Even the shop locally that was involved commented on the beauty and high quality. Wouldn't change a thing. Read more Ring was exactly what we imagined it would be. Even the shop locally that was involved commented on the beauty and high quality. Wouldn't change a thing.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/06/2016

Just perfect!

I got this ring to coordinate with my engagement ring for my wedding and it couldn't be more beautiful. I really wanted a ring with vintage appeal, and this one is a perfect take on antique jewelry. ... Read more Wonderful quality and the diamonds sparkle brilliantly. Good communication from the shop throughout the process, thank you!