Janet Howard Studio LLC

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Janet Howard Studio LLC

Janet Howard Studio LLC is a wedding photography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and photographer Janet Howard specializes in capturing love, relationships and moments. In her photography, she wants to bring out the authentic you, which is why she's a great choice for a wedding day photographer. Her photography styles are contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and vintage.

Janet Howard Studio LLC offers the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Location
Janet Howard Studio LLC is based in Atlanta, Georgia and services the surrounding areas.

21 Reviews for Janet Howard Studio LLC

21 Janet Howard Studio LLC Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/11/2011

Hi, my name is Ashley and I was an OCD bride. When we starting looking for a wedding photographer I felt overwhelmed by all of the options in Atlanta. One day my fiance and I found ourselves staring ... Read more at a spreadsheet we had compiled of more than 50 photographers. It was a daunting process, but we whittled the list down and it lead us to Janet…one of the best decisions we could have ever made. Janet is not only a great photographer, but she has a beautiful soul and it truly shines through in her work. When you think about the vendors you want to surround yourself with on your wedding day you hope that they feel more like friends, and we felt completely at ease with Janet. When I saw the first “sneak peek” photo from our wedding I could hardly breathe. It was more than I ever could have expected and I would have been happy if that was the only photo we had. However, 10 days after our wedding (Yes, TEN! That is unheard of!) I was blown away by all of the amazing photos she produced and I couldn’t be more grateful for all of the beautiful memories she captured.

E
elsa

Married on 03/28/2018

They are amazing and i will tell everyone about them Read more they are amazing and i will tell everyone about them

Janece
Janece

Married on 07/29/2017

I could not say enough great things about Janet! She was absolute great from start to finish and I plan to continue to use her for all of my photography needs! Janet loves to get to know her clients ... Read more before she shoots an event. She gets to know your style, the shots the you want during your day and much more! She also doesn't mind getting involved, I remember posting on Facebook that I was having a hard time looking for a cake stand and next thing I knew Janet sent me a link to a beautiful cake stand! On the actual wedding day, Janet and her assistant Courtney did so much more than just take pictures and I completely appreciate them for that! They helped to make my wedding day a success. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Janet!