Janie Garcia Photography

Miami, FL · View map

About Janie Garcia Photography

What was once just a hobby is now one of the greatest joys in my life. Photography has been a part of my upbringing from the time I was a child, and is as much a part of my life today as it was then. After 13 years of doing this for personal pleasure, I've decided to do this as a profession, and have been in business for 2 years now. I have prepared modeling portfolios for friends, and and have even won best of show in the past for my work. I am completely self-taught. Currently, what skills and talent I possess are my own.

So why am I starting so late in the game? I am actually a teacher. I hold a degree in elementary education, and have always enjoyed working with children. In January of 2008, I became a mother, and have since taken thousands of pictures of my favorite subject; my daughter. I've been home ever since, but have longed to do something more; something I deeply enjoy doing, and for me, that's photography.

Photography is an outlet for me. I can express myself artistically, taking a moment in time and turning it into a piece that can be enjoyed for years to come. Through life’s trials and tribulations, our memories remind us of greatest days. But sometimes, a simple recollection just isn’t enough. Images of a particular moment in our lives will always have the power to bring those memories rushing back into our minds and hearts. These are the moments that illuminate our lives, and only a photograph can truly help us relive those precious moments.

To me, a photograph is a representation of the milestones in our lives, which can be shared and passed from generation to generation, telling the unique and individual story of a particular person or a time in in that person's life.

Allow me to help you compile your treasure of priceless memories. It would be an honor to partake in a moment of your lives.

26 Reviews for Janie Garcia Photography

26 Janie Garcia Photography Reviews

A
Angel

Married on 03/04/2018

Working with Janie was a pleasure! She is super friendly and straight to the point. The photos were absolutely top notch in quality and creativity, I couldn’t ask for anything else. Read more Working with Janie was a pleasure! She is super friendly and straight to the point. The photos were absolutely top notch in quality and creativity, I couldn’t ask for anything else.

A
Ashley

Married on 01/15/2018

After doing some searching we found this gem in coral gables! I was able to deal directly with Janie throughout the process and every went smooth. My fiancé and I asked around for pricing and I ... Read more definitely found o got the best bang for my buck. Truly natural and memorable photography. We will be doing my little sisters sweet 16's with her also.

C
Chris

Married on 04/16/2017

We asked Janie to come shoot our wedding ceremony on the beach on Easter Sunday. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient and easy going, had a lot of great ideas, and was very ... Read more professional. We were nervous that a photographer would get in the way of our special moment, but she managed to blend right in and capture the magic as if she were part of the family! She came fully equipped, and ready to go in any weather condition. I would highly recommend Janie for any event you are planning, and we hope to use her again in the near future for a bigger wedding celebration in the summer. Thanks again Janie!