Jan's Sweet Treasures

Lodi, CA · View map

About Jan's Sweet Treasures

Wedding Cakes made to each bride's specifications

5 Reviews for Jan's Sweet Treasures

5 Jan's Sweet Treasures Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 11/10/2012

Jan's Sweet Treasures was wonderful! The cakes (we had two) were done on time for us to pick them up. They were boxed for travel as we had a 2 1/2 hour trip to get to our destination. We were unable ... Read more unable to refrigerate one of them for another day and yet it tasted wonderful! The wording wasn't where I wanted it but it looked terrific and it was spelled correctly! After we got home from our honeymoon we received a card with a certificate for a free 6" cake for our 1st anniversary. That was completely unexpected! I can't wait to get our anniversary cake!

D
Denae

Married on 08/01/2009

Jan made my dream Cake! I gave her a picture and she recreated it to perfection! It was actually better than the picture I gave her! It was 4 tiers, with fondant. The cake itself, inside, was ... Read more amazing! Soft and sweet! Not over done! I wish I could attach a picture! She also dilivered the cake and put the flowers on it and the cake topper... I couldn't wait to see it once I got to the reception, and I was so impressed, and so were all my guests! I can't say enough about her, and her price was better than 10 other cake vendors that I got quotes from!

A
Amber

Married on 09/13/2014

4.7

We had a 3 tired square cake and each tier was a different flavor. We had a combination of white and chocolate cake. The bottom layer was both white and chocolate with Raspberry filling. The middle ... Read more was chocolate with chocolate mouse and the top was white cake with strawberry. I loved all of it.