JansDecor Weddings & Events

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About JansDecor Weddings & Events

Whether you are envisioning beach front ,cliffside,garden or ballroom elegance JansDecor Wedding & Events has the expertise, experience and the team to make your special day surpass your expectation. Our wedding and event arsenal is like no other, with our unique collecton and creative touch we will wow both you your guest.

7 Reviews for JansDecor Weddings & Events

7 JansDecor Weddings & Events Reviews

Desrine
Desrine Dougherty

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Authenticity at it's best.

JansDecor is extremely professional. She brings your ideas to life in the most magnificent manner, with even a personal touch here and there to make the event exceptional. Read more JansDecor is extremely professional. She brings your ideas to life in the most magnificent manner, with even a personal touch here and there to make the event exceptional.

Nardia
Nardia Schneider

Getting married on 09/02/2019

It was an unforgettable, marvelous experience,

The experience was a great one i walk into and unexpected gorgeous super beautiful ceremony that brought tears to my eyes. Jans decor and weddings have a magical touch i was pleased and happy in every ... Read more every way, i would recommend this company to anyone who is keeping a function.

JOHNESHA
JOHNESHA

Married on 02/10/2019

Jans Décor is the bestest in the West!

I am totally out of words to describe Jan's Décor service. She made my vision came to life! She was on time with everything. My wedding décor was amazing, she made my bright colours came together very ... Read more well. She also made my wedding cake décor a dream come true. My guests were totally in awe when they saw the decor details and overall she made my vision about my wedding a success. She was highlight of my wedding. I recommend her a 100%