Jardin D'eden Florist

Kenner, LA · View map · Visit website

About Jardin D'eden Florist

When couples imagine their ideal wedding, one of the most important aspects is usually the flowers – and Jardin D’eden Florist in Kenner, Louisiana, is on hand to help you add color and fragrance with its alluring displays. With a variety of flower types, arrangements, and styles on offer, you’re almost sure to find what you’re looking for here. The company is also a special event and creative design firm.

Products offered

Jardin D’Eden Florist provides a wide variety of beautiful, fresh flowers in store – roses, lilies, orchids, hydrangeas and so many more. Its displays come in tastefully wrapped bouquets, arrangements in a box, single flowers and a plethora of others, meaning no matter your theme you won’t be stuck in your quest to find that eye-catching bridesmaid bouquet, for example.

Other services

Alongside the florists’ traditional offerings, you can also discover more intriguing designs and conceptions, such as floral cake decorations (beautiful petals strewn along the icing), painstakingly hand-painted bottle vase designs as well as Korean wrap bouquets. If you’re looking for something a little extra, it also provides:

• Plants
  • A wedding planning service
  • Gift baskets/boxes

4 Reviews for Jardin D'eden Florist

4 Jardin D'eden Florist Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Reynolds

Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing, her work is absolutely beautiful!

I had hired Jardin D’eden to just make the boutonnières and corsages with gardenias for my wedding. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were going to be made with gardenias by a friend. Well I got ... Read more got nervous about them being made with gardenias, knowing it’s a difficult flower to work with so I contacted Jardin D’eden basically at the last minute in wedding planning to see if she could make what I had envisioned with the gardenias and some purple accents for my bridesmaids bouquets and make my bouquet with gardenias and other white accent flowers around my late grandmothers silk magnolia that’s about thirty years old. I was planning my wedding in Nola from Atlanta so I dropped off the silk magnolia the week of the wedding and let me say she nailed it! My envision had come to be beyond my expectations by Jardin D’eden! She was so easy to work with, I’ve already sent my Aunt that’s getting married in Nola this October to her! I would highly recommend this florist to anyone needing a florist for ANYTHING !

Jhonny
Jhonny Maradiaga

Married on 03/04/2019

Super excited

Very nice experience very nice in a price really like everything about the flowers the decoration and very very reasonable prices I really recommend Read more very nice experience very nice in a price really like everything about the flowers the decoration and very very reasonable prices I really recommend

M
Milagros

Married on 01/16/2019

I had an excellent experience and was very happy

I was very happy with Jardin D’eden Florist’s work. When I first searching for a florist, I had no clue what I wanted. The owner, Fabi is amazing and super sweet. Fabi has an amazing creativity and ... Read more her designs are unique and original. I loved that the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. This florist was very professional and words can not describe how gorgeous her work is. The prices are so reasonable. I would recommend them and will be using them again for future events