Jarla's Vanity

Spring, Texas · View map

About Jarla's Vanity

Jarla's Vanity is a hair and makeup service located in Spring, Texas, that services the Houston area. Jarla's Vanity has a diverse clientele and has experience working with a wide range of hair textures and skin tones. Whether you want a full glam look or a natural hair and makeup look, Jarla’s Vanity does it all. No matter your style, Jarla's Vanity works to create the perfect look for you and your bridal party.

Experience
Jarla's Vanity is a licensed hair styling and makeup service with over ten years of experience. Additionally, Jarla is a Paul Mitchell the School Houston graduate and a former Estee Lauder makeup artist. She has also completed pro-artist courses under NARS, MAC, and Bobbi Brown.

Jarla's Vanity offers a variety of hair and makeup services for your special day. Jarla is available for on location appointments in the greater Houston area or you can visit her home salon located in the Woodlands/Spring area. Jarla's Vanity provides hair services such as hair coloring, hair extensions, Keratin treatment, and more! This beauty service also provides professional makeup services including, but not limited to, brow/lash tinting, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. Additionally, Jarla's Vanity offers the following beauty services:

• Consultations

M
Melissa

Married on 10/28/2018

Simply perfect

This wonderful woman made my wedding day so special! She made me feel so beautiful, and she is so creative! She made my hair and make up flawless AND included some last minute changes that I wanted ... Read more for my hair. I appreciate that she was super flexible in her scheduling, and the great pricing! It was unbeatable service! Easily best hair and make up service I've ever had. Thank you Jarla!

Kathy
Kathy

Married on 02/01/2014

Reliable and outstanding work

I’ve been getting my hair and makeup done by Jarla for a few months now and I’m always leaving happy! She’s done my hair and makeup for many occasions and I’m always getting complimented. She will go ... Read more above and beyond to make sure you are completely happy.

Jarla's Vanity FAQ