Jashim Jalal Studios

Jamaica, NY · View map

About Jashim Jalal Studios

Creative wedding photography for the stylish New York Bride.

Most of my clients have a high appreciation for photography and tend to enjoy the wonders of life. As your wedding photographer, my goal is to capture the essence of who you are with an artistic interpretation that when viewed as a whole, shares a very unique wedding story. It’s important to me that I develop a relationship with all of my clients so their images are a true reflection of their personalities.

27 Reviews for Jashim Jalal Studios

27 Jashim Jalal Studios Reviews

S
Sneha Buonanno

Married on 10/07/2017

amazing amazing amazing!

Jashim was absolutely wonderful from our initial meeting all the way through until after our wedding. He was thoughtful, amazingly organized, friendly, and captured every single detail possible. He ... Read more was so easy to work with and we are lucky to have found him!! We have already referred so many of our friends to work with Jashim because he truly was wonderful to work with. We are beyond happy with our engagement and wedding photos and love following Jashim's work on instagram :) THANK YOU!

Avanti
Avanti

Married on 09/30/2017

Book him now!

Jashim has been hands down the best vendor we booked for our wedding. He has an eye for composing shots that is very unique, so the photos we ended up with are truly amazing. Jashim and his team ... Read more covered the entire spectrum including candids, posed shots, detail shots, family photos, group shots before and after events. He and his team had exceptional attention to detail and made it their priority to ensure that all near and dear ones are in our photos and felt comfortable. Even in potentially stressful moments he effortlessly took us aside to try out some new angles and shots. We can genuinely say that we came out of the process with some wonderful photos and a good friend. There were several occasions where they went above and beyond to adjust and stick to the demanding schedule of an Indian wedding. We hired him for our Engagement shoot, Sangeet, Wedding Ceremony and Reception - and each and every event was handled with utmost care and professionalism. All our photos were also delivered on time. We’re thrilled with them and cannot recommend him enough!

B
Bushra

Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Jashim was the best choice I made. He is very talented, is very inspired. As it was very difficult to deal with a lot at my wedding, he managed to get great pictures, and was very focused. ... Read more Definitely looking forward to book Jashim for my next event :)