Jaslyn Artistry

Wappingers Falls, NY · View map

About Jaslyn Artistry

Jaslyn Artistry is a wedding makeup company located in Wappinger Falls, New York, also servicing the Westchester and Western Connecticut areas. Owner and lead artist, Jaslyn, is very passionate about her work and has many years of experience. She strives to provide the ultimate glam experience for all of her clients, giving them the look they've been dreaming of. Jaslyn Artistry can create the perfect makeup look for weddings proms, photo shoots, and more.

Jaslyn Artistry offers on-site makeup services, great for brides and even the entire wedding party. With consultations and trial services available, you can be sure to get the exact look you're hoping for. The other beauty services that Jaslyn Artistry offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

19 Jaslyn Artistry Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 10/14/2017

Jaslyn made my makeup vision come to life. She made each and every one of my friends and family feel beautiful. We all looked and felt amazing. Words can not express how happy I am to have found her ... Read more for my wedding. She made my wedding start off on the right foot by making me (the bride), my friends and family feel at ease. She was phenomenal. Jaslyn is so very talented and was able to be flexible in tailoring the vision of each individual person in my party. Words can not express how wonderful she is. Thank you!

J
Juliet

Married on 10/08/2017

Jaslyn was responsive, professional, and listened to all of us. She helped make our day absolutely perfect and was also super fun to get ready with. Thank you, Jaslyn! Read more Jaslyn was responsive, professional, and listened to all of us. She helped make our day absolutely perfect and was also super fun to get ready with. Thank you, Jaslyn!! <3

R
Rachel

Married on 09/16/2017

Jaslyn made all my ladies feel beautiful and listened to their different style preferences and feedback. Everyone was very happy with how their makeup turned out. Highly recommended! Read more Jaslyn made all my ladies feel beautiful and listened to their different style preferences and feedback. Everyone was very happy with how their makeup turned out. Highly recommended!