Jasmine Baetzel Photography

Dunedin, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jasmine Baetzel Photography

Jasmine Baetzel Photography is a wedding company located in Dunedin, Florida. Jasmine, the founder of the company, utilizes a natural style of photography while documenting her subjects. In order to curate a portfolio of remarkable portraits, she focuses on capturing candid and fleeting moments that are shared between two people in love. Jasmine delicately edits all of her images, which ensures that couples receive an accurate and beautiful representation of their special day.

Jasmine Baetzel Photography features five wedding collections for couples to choose from, as well as an optional engagement session package. Her collections offer an array of wedding-day coverage options, ranging from five-hour shoots to nine-hour sessions. Jasmine's most popular wedding collection includes boudoir and trash-the-dress sessions, a wedding album, and high-resolution images in a digital file format. Furthermore, select packages offered by the company include the following amenities:

• Engagement session

Cheryl
Cheryl

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Pictures!

We recently got married in Miami and hired Jasmine after seeing her vivid colored photographs on her website. She went above and beyond our expectations! She sent us some sneak peak pictures from the ... Read more wedding a few days after the wedding and they are gorgeous. We havent gotten them all back yet, but I know they will be amazing based on what she sent us. Jasmine is really experienced photographer who is worth the money. I highly recommend her for your wedding : )

Alisha Smiles
Alisha

Married on 04/06/2019

wonderful wedding photographer!

I am SO glad we hired Jasmine for our wedding! She was easy to talk with on the phone in advance and even offered to pick up coffee on her way to the venue. She was very helpful with giving the bridal ... Read more party and family suggestions on how to stand and what to do with hands and correcting posture so that all the pictures look great. She has a great eye for photography and lighting and couldn't be happier with her.

Brittany
Brittany Volosin

Married on 03/08/2019

The energy just radiated

I picked Jasmine to do our photography for our wedding because I wanted a photographer to capture the emotion and do more than just portraits. To say she just did that would not be enough. We got our ... Read more wedding photos back yesterday and the wait was absolutely worth it. I do not like posing for pictures and she made everything so seamless and easy. She knew just what to do, the time frame she had for sunset and they just turned out so beautiful. The energy radiating off of the photos was so intense and beautiful like something I'd never felt before. She was so much fun to work with and exceeded any & all expectations we had. There are no words to describe how happy and overjoyed I am with our photos. She made sure she got everyone! Especially the kids (which to me was the best part about the reception). If you're looking for someone to capture the energy, raw emotion and give you beautiful portraits, she is the one! Anyone can take a portrait these days, but it takes a special kind of talent to capture emotion and energy. Thank you Jasmine for your hard work.