Jasmine Galleria

Lombard, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Jasmine Galleria

Jasmine Galleria is a unique full-service bridal boutique that provides a wide variety of products and special event services at their Lombard, Illinois location. This one-stop shop offers everything from gorgeous wedding gowns to extravagant florals and entertainment, which allows for a simple and stress-free wedding planning process from start to finish. Whether you’re searching for bridesmaids’ dresses or event coordination, you’ll enjoy a convenient, luxurious and memorable experience at Jasmine Galleria.

A full-service bridal shop, Jasmine Galleria provides bridal fashion, florals, photography, beauty, invites and DJ services to make the wedding planning process as seamless as possible for their wedding couples. Their event specialists will meet with you for a consultation to create an individualized and custom package that fits your unique event needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal gowns and tuxedos
  • Bridesmaid, flower girl and mother-of-the-bride dresses
  • Event coordination

Jloch
Featured
Jessica

Married on 07/22/2017

Giselle did a fantastic job with our flowers! When we had our first meeting I only knew what I wanted for my bouquet and she was quickly able to show me options for others flowers (bridesmaids, ... Read more groomsmen, parents, center pieces) that would complement my flowers perfectly. She was able to incorporate part of my mother's wedding dress into the wrapping on my bouquet as well as 2 charms of family members. I was very pleased with the service that she provided, always quickly responding to emails and answering my questions. The price was perfect for our budget as well. I would highly recommend checking out Jasmine's Galleria for your wedding flowers!

M
Melissa

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Bridal gown shopping

Shopping at Jasmine has been such an amazing experience from the staff being so helpful to the beautiful selection of gowns. Rachel was especially helpful as she was always accommodating me and my ... Read more needs as a bride. I highly recommend shopping here!

T
Taylor Alba

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful and fun

Loved the selection! So many dresses to choose from and try on. Beautiful and wide ranging styles. Staff was wonderful. Highly recommend. Read more Loved the selection! So many dresses to choose from and try on. Beautiful and wide ranging styles. Staff was wonderful. Highly recommend.