Jasmine Rose Florist

Ontario, CA · View map

About Jasmine Rose Florist

Welcome to Jasmine Rose Wedding Florist, where we have 25 years of experience in this industry. With so much passion for detail, our weddings have been published in Ceremony Magazine and on Nordstrom's blog.

What sets us apart from other florists is that we tailor every design with your vision in mind. Our one-on-one consultations make it easy to take all of your concepts and turn them into a beautiful work of art. Our passion is to make all of our couple's wishes come true.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to hear from you!

34 Reviews for Jasmine Rose Florist

34 Jasmine Rose Florist Reviews

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton

Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Greenery & Flowers

We got married at Pine Rose, and Jasmine Rose was one of the preferred vendors and BOY did they deliver. I am not a flower person, but my mom is and she was so happy with the way that everything ... Read more turned out. I wanted a lot of greenery because we wanted the flowers to match the beautiful forest scenery, and everything looked wonderful and exactly as I had pictured. My bouquet was gorgeous with touches of blue thistle--their suggestion to add a bit of color. I could not have been happier.

Kaylyn
Kaylyn Lujan

Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Florist Team !

I would just like to start off by saying. I held out to find a florist that I connected with to make my vision come to life. I came across Dee from a referral from a friend that had her wedding ... Read more recently. She responded to every question I had and more than accommodated my requests. All the arrangements were beautiful and unique. My favorite were the pine branches ! Thank you so so much Dee and team.

Jenn
Jenn Liu

Married on 04/05/2019

The best experience!

I am completely floored by Dee’s ability to understand her client (me) and truly make my wildest flower dreams come true, at a price I felt comfortable with. I came to Dee with a budget as we weren’t ... Read more looking to spend our whole wedding budget on flowers. She immediately gave me options that would help us to keep the pricing down. I gave her my flower “must haves” and she let me know if any wouldn’t be in season yet she could find something comparable. About a month before the wedding I decided to add a color to my scheme, as well as some additional pieces which she let me know the pricing up front so I could decide if I wanted to add it or not. I truly appreciated her “a la carte” pricing that made it easy for a bride on a budget to decide if I could add it or not. We ended up going with bud vases rather than centerpieces, some flowers with vases for guest and dessert tables, sweetheart table greenery, cake greenery, boutonnières for the dads and groom, corsages for the mamas, and a bridal bouquet. Day of the wedding: I walked in to the venue, GASPED, and immediately started tearing up because of how simple but BEAUTIFUL it was. My now husband keeps laughing at me because I will bring up the flowers and the bouquet EVERY SINGLE DAY going on and on about how beautiful everything was. To be honest, everything looked EVEN BETTER than my wildest dreams. As a bride, I feel like if you keep looking at photos, you start to get flower envy and change your mind about this and that. Now looking back on my wedding day, I will NEVER have flower envy again. I only envy my own flowers and that I don’t have them anymore. I’m gonna let the photos speak for themselves. HUGE THANK YOU TO DEE’s artistic eye who somehow took this fickle bride’s wants/needs and truly overdelivered the day of. I could not be more happy with her and her team (who showed up on time and set everything up beautifully) and although I don’t plan on having another wedding, I am looking forward to a day/event where I can use her skills and talents again. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!