Jasmine Sky Designs

Kailua Kona, HI · View map · Visit website

About Jasmine Sky Designs

Jasmine Sky Designs is an online beach wedding dress boutique based in Kailua-Kona on The Big Island of Hawai’i. Specializing in “barefoot elegance”, we have worked with beach brides all over the world for 18 years. We’ll use our passion, skill and artistry to custom-imagine a hand painted silk dress for you that litterally feels like "magic" to wear beacause it's made for one person and one person only; you.

SERVICES OFFERED

Work With Us Long Distance or In-Person

No matter where you live, we can design your dress with you on the phone and video Skype or in person in our studio-boutique in Kailua-Kona on The Big Island of Hawai’i. The choice is yours.

Custom Design

Your silk beach wedding dress is custom-imagined and hand painted to your specifications:

• Choose from 50+ elegant island styles that wrap-&-tie-on
  • Choose from 5 different types of silk
  • Custom created color palettes
  • Custom-imagined art work that expresses both your beach locale’s tropical splendor and/or images of personal significance and symbolism.

A “Second Life” for Your Dress

If you’d like to wear your dress after your wedding, we can design certain “changes” into it, to be executed after your wedding to give your beach wedding dress a “second life” so it’s not relegated to your storage shelf as a keep-sake!

14 Reviews for Jasmine Sky Designs

14 Jasmine Sky Designs Reviews

Tonya
Featured
Tonya

Married on 07/29/2019

The most amazing Designer in the world

Jasmine designs, is not for the bride that is scared to shine on her big day. Her creations are designed to fit every bride to their personality. From the style, to the form and the color choice. But ... Read more no matter what the choice, she will walk down the aisle as the star that she is. The gowns flow, the bride glides and the rest is magic. It was a pleasure working with her via phone, email & Skype. I've never been so connected to someone so far away, making a purchase. Ive never seen men take so many selfies..LOL The shirts for the groom and groomsmen was a huge success. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Jasmine. Ma halo

A
Amber Costantini

Married on 04/20/2018

My One Of A Kind Wedding Dress

I really wanted an unusual dress being married in Jamaica, second marriage and over fifty. I spent at the least a year searching everywhere and every designer for a non traditional wedding dress. It ... Read more was by sheer luck I pulled up beach weddings on pintrist and found Jasmine Sky Designs! Together we created the most beautiful one of a kind wedding dress that was truly amazing!! The help I received just picking colors that complimented me, the dress style that fit my body and and the hand painted design was invaluable. I felt as though I had a best friend who really knew my personality that designed me an artistic expression of who I really am. We decided on Elaganza for my body type and it couldn’t of been more perfect! The quality of silk and artistry was second to none. I felt beautiful in that dress and twenty years younger! I can’t thank Jasmine enough for exceeding my expectations and creating me a one of a kind walking piece of art!! It’s a wonderful feeling knowing you will never see your gown at another wedding because one does not exist! I own the only one and that makes it even more special to me! Even better is that I can still wear my dress with the palazzo pants Jasmine made me when I took off my skirt in so many different ways to almost any affair! I would recommmend Jasmine Sky Designs to anyone who wants a special one of a kind wedding dress. Jasmine herself truly is a special person and artist!

T
t

Married on 05/08/2014

I lucked up when I google searched beach wedding dresses and came across jasmine sky. I had no idea that someone actually made beautiful flowy dresses/sarongs, jasmine's work speaks for itself. Most ... Read more importantly in this process, I loved the fact that jasmine took her time and communicated with me via phone, text, email she was always helpful. she worked with me and my budget to get the perfect dress for my destination wedding!!! jasmine will not steer you wrong, her experience with brides and what they desire are outstanding. I cant wait to meet my Angelina! ;) thanks jasmine T.R. Brooklyn, NY