Jason Berry Photography

Mira Loma, CA · View map

About Jason Berry Photography

Jason Berry Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Southern California. Emerging as one of Orange County’s premier wedding photographers, Jason will keep you assured that your special memories will be captured with the love and care that they deserve. His approach to capturing your special day combines creative, unique, clean and crisp images, and his style has been described as photojournalist, romantic, classic and emotional. His goal is to create unique and expressive images that will withstand the test of time.

Jason Berry Photography offers a full spectrum of services for a variety of couples and budgets. Services offered include:

• Digital files
  • Amazing printed products
  • Flush mount albums
  • Gallery quality prints and canvases
  • Inclusive collections and packages

41 Jason Berry Photography Reviews

L
lindsey

Married on 12/02/2018

We are so impressed and SO GLAD we chose Jason as our photographer! While I reached out to a ton of photographers on the search for our December wedding, I knew we wanted someone who was good at night ... Read more time lighting (since the majority of our wedding will be in the evening). After seeing Jason's portfolio, meeting him over a Skype call, and doing our engagement shoot last week, we feel like we got a jackpot photographer. He worked with us in our budget, flexible with the timing and ultimately had an eye to get the perfect shot (we did not feel rushed whatsoever). His style is unique in that he knows how to work with lighting and incorporating the scenery in the background to enhance who we are as a couple. My fiancé and I were surprised at how fun the engagement shoot was and felt super comfortable with Jason, and appreciated his suggestions for how we should pose (or not pose) for the camera. We give him 5/5 stars, and would highly recommend him for any photography venture. Can't wait to add to this review after our wedding this December!

Alex
Alex

Married on 10/20/2018

Jason Is the Best!

Jason is Amazing! His work is incredible and he is really easy to work with. During our search for our wedding photographer we were a bit nervous because we waited until only a few months before the ... Read more wedding. If you are debating getting a wedding photographer....I’d strongly suggest to do it. We almost decided not to but ended up doing it last minute and we are so happy we did. It is soooo cool seeing Jason’s amazing photos of us and it really made the day feel like a “real wedding” when we were doing all the fun photos with family/friends and the wedding party! Jason was quick to respond and was very flexible with initial meeting times. He said we could all Skype or phone call and we decided a phone call was more than enough. Jason was very detailed and a true professional at his craft. We were planning everything ourselves so we were a bit overwhelmed but Jason took about 30 min explaining everything and helping me adjust our timeline to create a better flow for the day. The day of the wedding he was early to the venue and messaged both bride and groom to make sure we had everything set up and if there was any last minute changes. As the groom, it was my first time being professionally photographed so I had know idea what to expect or what I should be doing... I let Jason know and he totally took over and walked myself and my bride through everything. There was no hesitation from Jason, he knew exactly what photos he needed and when to take them. He had us do all kinds of creative poses and took us around the venue to multiple spots we would never of thought of to make sure we had the best results from all angles. He was fun and relaxed the entire time which helped everyone else get in the same mood. He made sure he captured all of the essential shots and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly and to check if we wanted to add any additional last minute photos. He made sure to check in before he left and even showed us and some of the wedding party some of the photos he had got which I thought was really cool. Thanks again for being so awesome Jason!

L
Linda

Married on 08/11/2018

We have booked Jason Berry Photography on two occasions. The first was for a family photo shoot last December and the other was for our son’s wedding in August 2018. On both occasions, we were ... Read more extremely happy with his services. Jason is the best of the best! He is very professional and easy to work with and his pictures are absolutely stunning!!! We spent a lot of time researching and interviewing photographers for our son’s wedding and Jason was without question the right choice. He is extremely talented and a master at capturing the perfect light at sunset. He was always professional with his communication before, during, and after the photo shoot. We can’t thank Jason enough for perfectly capturing the beauty of the day and preserving these very important memories for our family.