Jason Burns Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Jason Burns Photography

Jason Burns Photography is a wedding, elopement and destination wedding photographer based in Lake Forest, California. Photographer Jason Burns leverages his passion for art to document your love, laughter and tears on your happiest of days. His photography style focuses on romantic, modern, artistic and photojournalistic images with a fun flair. Jason Burns Photography captures the chemistry of couples with a documentary approach and lots of laughter.

Experience
Jason Burns started his photography business in 2008 and has been a full-time wedding photographer in Southern California ever since. He grew up acting, singing, dancing, drawing and painting before discovering his love for photography in college.

Jason Burns Photography offers photography packages for weddings, engagements and elopements. Wedding photography packages range in price based on hours and any additional add-ons, but all include the following:

• Photographer and assistant

91 Jason Burns Photography Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Agostino

Married on 07/06/2019

Memories to last a lifetime!

There are not enough words to express how truly thankful we are that we found Jason. He was such a pleasure to work with - from our engagement session in Big Bear to our wedding day in Temecula. Jason ... Read more was so personable, easy to work with, quick to respond to any and all questions/e-mails, and truly so so talented. AND I also have to point out that his turnaround time is incredible - we got our entire wedding gallery 2.5 weeks after our wedding - AMAZING!!! He is so passionate about what he does and it really shows through in his work. His photographs are each a piece of art - from the way he carefully catches the rays of sunshine coming through the trees, to the fleeting and oh so cherished moments of raw emotion from the wedding day. These are memories (and photos) that will now last a lifetime. My sister asked me for my favorite photo and it is impossible for me to pick just 1, because I am so impressed with all of his work! I am so happy that we chose Jason to photograph our wedding. I am honestly a bit sad that our time working with Jason has come to an end, If I could have him photograph every milestone I would! Thank you Jason for sharing you talent with us and for providing such beautiful photos! For anyone considering Jason for your wedding, do yourselves a favor and book him - you will not be disappointed!! :)

Merceades
Merceades

Married on 04/27/2019

Memories that will last a life time

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and boy do my groom and I have a million beautiful words to say about our wedding, thanks to Jason. This is the vendor who I feel as though the photos say ... Read more more than my words ever could. My husband and I are beyond thankful for the thoughtfulness Jason gifted us with in his ability to dig deep and show the love of two people who hate taking photos. Jason made us feel comfortable and confident. We cannot thank him enough for all the special memories that he captured. This feels like not enough because he captured our memories BEAUTIFULLY! He truly understood who we were as couple and captured our memories in ways that's we cannot even describe. Thank you Jason!

V
Vicki

Married on 10/26/2018

Jason Burns Photography

Jason is incredibly talented and we were so lucky to have found him. We were beyond thrilled with the beautiful images he created and the happiness, joy, and love that he captured on that day. Because ... Read more Because he is so gifted, Jason chose such picturesque settings at our venues. He was wonderful to work with and put everyone at ease as evidenced byall the smiles and laughter!