Jason Ciaschi Photography

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Jason Ciaschi Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Richmond, Virginia, Jason Ciaschi Photography’s goal is to provide excellent photography at exceptional prices. A successful part of the wedding industry since 2015, the company was founded by technology teacher Jason Ciaschi. Operating under the belief that teaching provides countless opportunities to create fresh ideas, Jason Ciaschi Photography is the perfect choice for your special day!

Couples who book Jason Ciaschi Photography have the option of choosing from three distinct photography styles: contemporary, photojournalism and traditional. An affordable option for couples, the company offers the following amenities in each wedding package for a truly customized experience:

• Consultation
  • Two photographers
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • Custom graphics
  • Hand-coloring

Other Services
Jason Ciaschi and his team also provide couples with an array of services to choose from. Those who are interested benefit from the following options:

• Wedding albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the date
  • Engagement shoot

Areas Covered
Couples of Jason Ciaschi Photography are located all throughout Virginia. In addition to Richmond, the company assists those in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, and Norfolk.

39 Reviews for Jason Ciaschi Photography

39 Jason Ciaschi Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 11/17/2018

Photography Perfection

My husband and I could not have had a better experience working with Jason and his wife. They photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding photographs. They were able to capture the essence ... Read more of our relationship and wedding day experience perfectly. Working with Jason leading up to our engagement shoot and wedding was wonderful. He was quick to respond, helpful with any questions we had, professional, and organized. He made us feel very comfortable during our engagement shoot - it can feel a little nerve racking being intimate in front of a stranger - and the pictures that he took turned out beautifully. He and his wife were no less impressive on our wedding day. The made everyone feel at ease while posing and also captured numerous beautiful, candid moments. I still tear up looking at the pictures that they took; because of their incredible work we will be able to relive the magic of our wedding for a lifetime.

pandaface
Pam

Married on 02/09/2019

Flexible and Flawless

I can not say enough great things about Jason and Kristy! From our engagement photo shoot to our wedding, they were incredible. Not only did the photos turn out great, but their kindness and ... Read more professionalism really shone through while dealing with us. We have kids (age 4 and 5) and they were very flexible and great working with both us and them, which was a huge relief to both of us, since ours can be wild! There were so many photos for us to see that at the end of everything, we ended up taking a whole day just trying to pick our favorites (it was hard!). The photos look phenomenal, and we even used one of our engagement photos for our sign in book at the wedding, which made it even more special! Jason was also willing to work with us on our location for our engagement shoot, as we are not from Richmond. Again, I can't say enough good things about them. Big thank you for helping make our special day even more brilliant! We're going to use our favorite photos for our parent gifts!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

I would recommend Jason Ciaschi a million times to any bride. His work is amazing. He was on time and took all the photos that I wanted plus some GREAT candid shots. My guest and wedding party saw the ... Read more pictures on our website that we received in a week. I remember how I was so nervous and his wife made me so much better before I went into the church doors. the candid pictures are so good. He was on time and very professional.