Jason Hupe Photography

Warrensburg, New York · View map · Visit website

About Jason Hupe Photography

Jason creates heartfelt, authentic images of couples who are madly in love with each other and life. Based out of Lake George NY, Jason brings his storytelling style to each wedding, capturing all the moments, joy, and laughter in a relaxed way.

He understands what the day means to you, your family, and most importantly, your legacy. His ultimate goal is to create a collection of images that will live forever and shine as bright as the love story you are embarking on.

Based out of the Southern Adirondacks, Available for travel.

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Kerri

Married on 07/21/2018

Jason was INCREDIBLE! He was so professional and easy to work with. He was at our wedding right up until we turned the lights off and the pictures are breathtaking. I feel like he captured every ... Read more little special moment that happened, things that I didn't even remember happened until I saw the photo. I would recommend him over and over again for your wedding. Jason truly loves what he does and it shows. His photos told the whole story of our wedding night. Thank you Jason! (I also added a second shooter to the wedding package so it increased the price a little bit)

B
Brenna

Getting married on 09/13/2022

Breathtaking pictures

My husband and I decided to elope, and make our day about us. Jason was there to capture every moment that we were able to share with our families after. He made us feel incredibly comfortable, took ... Read more his time, and enjoyed a few laughs with us. Regardless of what type of event you are having, I highly recommend Jason as your photographer. We hope to work with him again some day!

Caitlyn
Caitlyn Tarantelli

Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome experience!

We couldn't be happier with our experience using Jason as our photographer! He came to the wedding site early and took time out to get to know us and our family. Jason had great energy and made us ... Read more feel so comfortable while shooting. The photos are absolutely beautiful and we are so happy we have them to remember our amazing wedding day. High recommend Jason!