Jason Kim Photography

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Jason Kim Photography

Wedding Time Bridal & Photography by HS WEDDING GROUP INC.

We offer Total Wedding Package which includes Bridal Gown&Tuxedo,Wedding Photo,Make-up&Hair in same place.

It's starting $ 3,500~.

* Please check our review on Yelp.com.

9 Reviews for Jason Kim Photography

9 Jason Kim Photography Reviews

H
Helen

Married on 02/07/2015

I only had 4 months to plan my wedding and Wedding Time offered an amazing package deal (including makeup & hair, tux and dress rental for bride, groom, and the bridal party, flower, photographers, ... Read more and videographers). It's in a residential area which is very unique, but don't let the place fool you. The display is small but they have many dresses to choose from. Sue (the owner) and Amy are very sweet, they will ask what type of dress you have in mind so they will bring some dresses and you can also choose from the display. Honestly I didn't have a type in mind and I knew they were the experts, so I let them style me. All the dresses they brought were so beautiful! I changed my mind couple times towards the end and but they were able to accommodate. I am glad I found Wedding Time & their package or else I would have had been running around trying to figure things out.

R
Robyn

Married on 01/03/2015

I came to Wedding Time not thinking that I would find THE dress since it was my first time shopping and trying anything on. Suk (Owner) pulled all the dresses that I thought I initially wanted along ... Read more with a few others. After trying 4 or 5 dresses on and not really loving any, I put on a dress that was in the style I wanted but not in the material I asked for. Lo and behold, I couldn't stop smiling! It looked amazing once it was on and it fit me so well. The dress was modern and intricate, which went well with my wedding's style. However, I still couldn't say yes to the dress because I didn't like the material on the bust area. Once I expressed this to Suk, she immediately had a solution. She had this beautiful fabric which she could use to customize the bust and replace the original material. I loved the idea, so I put my trust in her. After waiting a couple of months and the first fitting, Suk created the dress of my dreams! There are no words for how thrilled I was about my dress. I seriously couldn't wait to wear it! Suk is such a talented woman and works with an excellent seamstress. My dress was a dream come true because of them!

M
Marie

Married on 05/24/2014

I bought my wedding dress from somewhere else, but took it to Sue at Wedding Time to be altered, so I can only testify to that aspect. I love Sue! She is so sweet and did a wonderful job of altering ... Read more my dress. There was a lot of lace and beading, which I can imagine took a lot of time and patience to deal with, and the end result was perfect. She has a great eye for the smallest detail, and I could not be happier with the end result. I would definitely recommend her.