Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister

Wolcott, CT · View map · Visit website

About Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister

Jason Longo CT JP and Ordained Minister is an exceptional wedding officiant based out of Wolcott, Connecticut. This non-denominational ordained minister specializes in creating moving, personalized wedding ceremonies for couples of all backgrounds. Jason is determined to provide you and your intended with a heartfelt service. Jason consults with his clients prior to their wedding in order to incorporate elements of their personal love story into their sacred ceremony. This highly respected, award-winning justice of the peace has officiated nearly 200 five-star weddings throughout his career - and lends couples his expert ceremony advice.

Jason Longo is a licensed minister in all 50 states, and offers couples a range of special services in order to facilitate a smooth and beautiful transition into marriage. Some of his additional services include the following:

• Free consultations

Featured
Alyssa

Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Decision We Could Have Ever Made

Jason was the best officiant we could’ve ever asked for. He was responsive, kind and so professional. The whole ceremony was seamless, he created a comfortable atmosphere and added a lightness to the ... Read more ceremony that helped balance all the emotion! I cannot stress enough how amazing he is. Our guests absolutely loved him and we were over the moon. I would recommend Jason over and over again to anyone.

Rhiannon
Rhiannon Painter

Married on 08/10/2019

8/10/19 Wedding

It took us a long time to find Jason and he was worth the search. We were so happy with his service. If I ever need to get married again (here's hoping I don't lol) I would absolutely hire him again! Read more It took us a long time to find Jason and he was worth the search. We were so happy with his service. If I ever need to get married again (here's hoping I don't lol) I would absolutely hire him again!

K
Katie

Married on 08/03/2019

August wedding 2019

Jason is amazing! He is a must have at your wedding! His ceremony at our wedding was everything we had dreamed of. He has a heart of gold and that genuineness shined through. All of our guests ... Read more complemented his beautiful words. We could not have asked for someone more perfect to join our special day. Thank you Jason for everything you did for us. You will always hold a special place in our hearts for LITERALLY making our wedding day happen. You are a blessing sent to us, and we are forever thankful!!