Jason Price Music Services

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Jason Price Music Services

Jason Price Music Services offers:

Jason Price Music Services offers the best live musicians and DJ Entertainment for your wedding!

Contact me for July Promos!

Please visit jasonpricemusic.com to hear the groups and find out more about all of the services we offer!

Groups include (but are not limited to):

Jazz Duos, Trios, Quartets
Jazz Vocalists
Full or Partial Big Band "The Skyway Jazz Orchestra"
Solo Classical Guitar
Strings "The Urthema String Quartet"
Harp
Solo Piano
Brass Soloists (trumpet, trombone)
Brass Quartet

Infinity Variety Band
DJ Entertainment

The Jazz Big Band is The Skyway Jazz Orchestra, an 11 piece jazz ensemble with vocalist whose members have performed with Aretha Franklin, Natalie Cole, Bob Hope, Mel Torme, Dizzy Gillespie and many more artists, performing literally throughout the world. Only the best vocalists are featured with The Skyway Jazz Orchestra such as Debbie Duncan, who has performed with such jazz greats as Miles Davis.

The "Infinity" Variety Band is comprised of the top singers and instrumentalists in the Midwest!

"Infinity" Variety Band Sample Song List:

Superstition, Brickhouse, Cry Me A River, My Girl, Thriller, Off The Wall, Papa's Got A Brand New
Bag, Jungle Boogie, September, Unchained Melody, Midnight Hour, Moondance, At Last, Sweet Home Chicago, Make It Funky, Sway, Mustang Sally, Rescue Me, I Got You (I Feel Good), Play That Funky Music, Unforgettable, Old Time Rock And Roll, Soul Man, Smooth, What A Wonderful World

I also have musicians as far as Los Angeles, CA, Tampa, FL and Chicago, IL that are available to perform at your event!

Our specialty is whatever we can provide for you!
Song List

* Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White
* Many Holiday Selections
* Hundreds More Selections To Choose From

Available For:
Anniversaries, Apres Ski Parties, Awards Nights, Banquets, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties, Children's Birthday Parties, Casinos, Celebrations, Christenings, Christmas Parties, Church Services, Clubs, Coffee Shops, Community Events, Conventions, Corporate Functions, Country Clubs, Cruise Ships, Dinner Dances, Festivals, Fund Raisers, Funerals, Graduation Parties, Grand Openings, Hotels, Jingles, Movie Soundtracks, Picnic, Private Parties, Proms, Resorts, Restaurants, Reunions, Showers, Sorority Function, Studio Session, Temples, TV Soundtracks, Weddings

5 Reviews for Jason Price Music Services

5 Jason Price Music Services Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/05/2017

The Jason Price Infinity Band made our wedding! All of our guests were so impressed with their skill and talent. Jason himself was very helpful and hands on in the planning process. They accommodated ... Read more accommodated every "must-play" request and performed each song amazingly! I would recommend them to everyone!

N
Niki

Married on 09/04/2010

Jason's band MADE our wedding reception. I can’t count the number of our guests who told me they’ve never seen that many people on the dance floor throughout the night, much less at the very end of ... Read more the reception. The musicians were amazing, the songs were all choices that were so fun to dance to and the overall personality of the band created a wonderful, positive energy for our guests. If I could go back in time and re-plan my wedding, my first task would be to book his group again!

T
Tina

Married on 08/28/1981

We had the Jason Price Jazz Trio play for our last 2 dinner parties held for 85 people in our home. The Jason Price Trio made our parties fun and classy. All of our guests commented that these were ... Read more the best parties they had ever attended! Infact, we have just booked them again for an upcoming "Martini and Jazz" birthday party. If you want to create an exciting and memorable event, use Jason Price Music Services!