Jason Satterwhite Productions

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About Jason Satterwhite Productions

Jason Satterwhite Productions provides wedding cinematography services and is based in Rock Hill, SC. Our work is inspired by minimalism, story-telling and authenticity. We provide you the absolute simplest path to receiving a boutique wedding film.

2 Reviews for Jason Satterwhite Productions

2 Jason Satterwhite Productions Reviews

User4811436

2+ years ago

YES, YES, and YES EVERY bride needs to look at his work! Jason did my videography for my wedding in January. VERY flexible and very reasonable on pricing. I HIGHLY recommend him to any bride. He knew ... Read more what he was doing and listened to what I wanted and made everything happen. He even came for the rehearsal to see where he was going to stand. I am BEYOND happy with his work. I did not have to micromanage or tell him anything that I wanted on the day of the wedding, (which ladies trust me that is not something you want to do on wedding day!) USE him you will not regret your decision.

User4014495

2+ years ago

We used Jason Satterwhite for our son's wedding, and we can't say enough of how beautiful the video turned out! He is such a wonderful peWrson and so easy to work with. He is also extremely talented ... Read more in capturing all the special moments you want to remember and then beautifully puts it to music. We all absolutely loved video!!! We truly can't say enough of how happy we were with Jason. He is also very fairly priced. You will not be sorry if you use Jason Satterwhite for your video needs, he's awesome!!!! Thank You Thank You Jason!!!

Jason Satterwhite Productions FAQ