Jason Thomas Crocker Photography

Waukee, IA · View map · Visit website

About Jason Thomas Crocker Photography

Jason Thomas Crocker Photography is a wedding photographer located in Des Moines, Iowa. Owner and professional photographer Jason wants to help you preserve your wedding memories so that you are able to return to your day years and decades down the road. He relishes in capturing moments and photographing people.

Experience
Jason has documented over 300 weddings, including many around the globe. He understands that no two weddings are alike and will strive to capture images that are unique to your story. Leave all the details to him, like gathering your family for photos, so that you can fully enjoy your day without any stress.

Jason Thomas Crocker Photography shoots using a photojournalistic style of photography. Jason can make sure to capture all of the best moments of your day, including your heartfelt vows all the way to the late-night celebration. This photography offers the following:

• Additional hours

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 09/29/2017

Hunting for good photography is something I have to do at my day-job as an Art Director. So when it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding, I needed someone with a unique, elevated, and ... Read more artistic style. Jason stands out SO MUCH compared to everyone out there. His portfolio jumped out right away. I've been in a handful of other weddings with other photographers in the area and while they took great pictures, JASON blows them out of the water. He's got a real passion for wedding photography that makes you feel like he's doing this because it's his dream job. I had a blast hanging out with him during one of the best days of my life. When we got the pictures back, it solidified my pick for Jason. We chose a location he's never shot at before, and he excelled at it. I look at those pictures (probably for unhealthy amounts of time) but it was worth every penny because I get to relive that day through the beautiful photography. HE'S THE BEST. Consider yourself lucky if he happens to be open for your date!

Molly
Molly

Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding photographer ever!

I cannot recommend Jason enough for all of your photography needs! My husband and I HATE having our pictures taken and he made our engagement shoot + wedding so easy, fun and stress free! I simply ... Read more can't believe he also travels all over the country to shoot weddings. He shot our wedding in Cleveland, my hometown, and had previously shot back to back weddings in NYC. His busy schedule did not deter him from being so on top of our day and shooting with humor and kindness. We got to be one of the first couples to test out his new photo booth set up and it was worth every penny. Our guests loved it and were forming lines to keep going back and take their pictures. So user friendly even for those who aren't tech savvy. We will definitely be working with Jason again!!!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further for your perfect wedding photographer!

We do not even have the words to express our appreciation for Jason. Literally, look no further for your perfect wedding photographer. His pictures are amazing, but it does not stop there. Jason made ... Read more it his job to run interference between me and anyone that would stress me out on my wedding day-he had the answer to every question and kept me laughing all day long. We could not be more grateful to have had him to capture every moment of our day.