jasonrjonas

Bismarck, ND · View map · Visit website

About jasonrjonas

jasonrjonas is a husband-and-wife team of videographers based in Bismarck, North Dakota. Using cinematic and photojournalistic approaches, Jason and Nicole creatively capture all the special moments and emotions of the wedding through their film. They have been part of the industry since 2013, creating stunning mementos to relive the moments and feelings couples felt during their special day.

Service Offered
jasonrjonas provides videography services for all types of wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. Producing wedding films in various formats, the duo offers the following wedding video services:

• Client revisions
  • Full feature and highlight videos
  • High-definition video

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I just recieved our wedding video today and we are both truly blow away. Jason and his wife exceeded our expectations. I've watched the video 1,000,000,000 times already and fall more ... Read more and more in love with it. He was able to capture so much love and emotion into a video and bring back the most amazing memories. He gave us a gift we will truly treasure forever. I've since showed the video to all of my family and friends who are equally impressed with his work. Especially my father, who at first was skeptical about spending money to have our wedding recorded but when he first caught glimps of the video was brought to tears and told me "this is the best thing we spent our money on" and I couldn't agree more. If you are getting married I would highly recommend his services. It will be the best money you will ever spend.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/14/2016

Jason is incredible to work with! He's so easy-going and fun, and he produces amazing videos. He's basically a "fly on the wall" during the entire wedding day and is never intrusive. Jason also shot a ... Read more "Love Story" video for us, which turned out perfectly, and we played it during our reception. Our guests loved it, and they talked about it all night long. This was my most expensive wedding purchase, but it was worth every penny. I couldn't have picked a better videographer, and I'll be recommending him to anyone who is in need of a videographer in the future!

A
Anne

Married on 05/23/2015

Jason and Nicole gave Ethan and me a fantastic video to commemorate our greatest day. Our wedding day flew by and is somewhat of a blur now, so it is an amazing blessing to have such a beautiful video ... Read more to look back on. What a joy it is to be reminded of those little, precious details that go unnoticed or are forgotten 9+ months later. Jason and Nicole were fantastic to work with and made Ethan, me, and our families feel very at ease and very special. We are so grateful for them and the memories that they provided us with!