JasonsCreations

Tampa, FL · View map

About JasonsCreations

JasonsCreations Wedding & Event Floristry LLC, owners Jason and Antonio, is a passionate floral design company based out of Tampa, Florida and now in Brooksville. Jason, co-owner of this creative company, prides himself on his eye for design and color pairings. His goal is to take your theme and vision for your big day, and bring them to life. JasonsCreations is happy to create spectacular arrangements for your wedding, whether you're having an intimate gathering of close loved ones, or a dramatic, grand affair. We are a 5 Star Rated company who places our brides first. Don't settle for anything less than EXTRAORDINARY on your magical day!

This full-service florist offers consultations, so you can sit down with him to discuss your ideas and overall vision. If you're not sure what you want, Jason is happy to help you come up with your event design. He’s skilled in a variety of styles including, but not limited to, classic, modern, vintage, romantic and eclectic. Additional services include:

• Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Wholesale and bulk
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for your wedding, JasonsCreations is also happy to create adorable flower girl baskets. Their other arrangements include:

• Corsages

24 JasonsCreations Reviews

Liz
Liz Carlson

Married on 05/18/2019

Jason read my mind and exceeded my expectations!

Hiring Jason was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. My knowledge of flowers is slim to none, so when I first contacted him with what I wanted/needed, I really just had to trust ... Read more that he would magically read my mind based off of a handful of inspo pics that I sent him. My one request was that I wanted the ceremony flowers to be soft and romantic, but then I wanted a bold pop of color for the reception flowers. Jason took what was in my mind (without me even saying it) and created the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! Jason put such a personal touch on everything that he created - from making a last minute 30 ft. long custom table runner, to adding flowers to our cake that we didn't even ask for, to hand delivering our personal/bridal party flowers to a last minute change of location. I was blown away by his talent, professionalism and quality of the products he uses. Jason, you are a magician and any bride is lucky to have you as their wedding florist!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/11/2019

Jason is incredible!

Jason is just simply amazing. He was so incredibly easy to work with fro the first moment we spoke. He knew exactly what my vision was and made it a reality in a better way than I could have ever ... Read more imagined. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking!! The colors were perfect, and the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were gorgeous. Jason is very talented and has a great eye for color and design and will absolutely make your vision come to life!!

Bailey
Bailey

Married on 03/18/2019

Amazing!

I struggle to find the right words to describe Jason. He is one of the most amazing vendors I have ever worked with. He brought my dreams to life! He made my wedding truly magical and I feel I gained ... Read more a friendship in the process. He is the most genuine are caring person. His passion for what he does is out of this world! You can tell he truly cares about his brides and their weddings! And if you want something truly remarkable, have him create you a one of a kind moonarch!!! Thank you Jason for all that you did for us!