Javier Méndez Photography

San Jose, CR · View map · Visit website

About Javier Méndez Photography

Javier Mendez Photography is a profession wedding photographer based in San Jose, Costa Rica. This wedding photographer specializes in capturing all the special moments of your big day with a natural and contemporary lens. Javier Mendez Photography utilizes the natural beauties of Costa Rica to complement your personal love story through his photographs.

Javier Mendez Photography utilizes soft light, delicate tones, and a dreamy haziness to create unique artistic images for you and your loved ones to enjoy long after you exchange your vows. All images will be delivered in a high-resolution format with professional editing. Additionally, Javier Mendez Photography offers a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations. Additional services offered by Javier Mendez Photography include the following:

• One event per day
  • Engagement shoot
  • Trash the dress

8 Reviews for Javier Méndez Photography

8 Javier Méndez Photography Reviews

Melissa
Melissa Sanchez

Getting married on 01/04/2020

El mejor fotografo de bodas en CR

No puedo imaginar otro fotógrafo para mi boda mejor que Javier. Las fotos me hicieron vivir de nuevo cada momento. Fotos llenas de sentimiento. Una atención impecable Read more No puedo imaginar otro fotógrafo para mi boda mejor que Javier. Las fotos me hicieron vivir de nuevo cada momento. Fotos llenas de sentimiento. Una atención impecable

A
Aneta Drozd

Married on 11/30/2018

Great Experience, Awesome Photos

Javier shot our wedding at the Riu Guanacaste, Costa Rica, in December 2018. He was very professional and flexible throughout the entire process and we are very happy with the pictures he took from ... Read more our special day. Javier was also very quick and delivered the photos within 3 weeks of the wedding (for us that was just before Christmas and allowed us to share some photos with our friends and family). The photos were given to us via DropBox link which makes them easy to view, share and download with your loved ones. We would definitely recommend Javier for your photo sessions!

J
J Song

Married on 11/19/2018

Wedding photos that surpassed my dreams & high expectations

Prior to booking my photo appointment with Javier Mendez, I had spent months looking for the right photographer. I am a Hispanic American woman married to a Korean American man and I wanted a ... Read more photographer that would capture both our traditional (Hanbok) dress as well as the wedding dress/tuxedo we were married in. I had a very specific look in mind and hadn’t found the right photographer until a family friend recommended Javier Mendez. As soon as I viewed his portfolio, I fell in love. He traveled to the New Jersey/New York area to take my photos, I am normally very camera shy and I expressed this concern to him ahead of time. I felt like a completely different person in front of his camera! He made both my groom and myself feel at ease, knew how to direct our poses and capture us smiling at each other naturally. He was very professional but at the same time, the session was relaxed enough that we all had a wonderful time. While the experience was beyond my expectations (which are already very high), the photos absolutely blew me away! I am so grateful I came across this photographer & was able to schedule a session with him. I got the photos I had only dreamed of and created memories I won’t soon forget. I can not recommend Javier Mendez enough! I am sharing photographs below of my wedding session!