Javier Olivero Photography

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico · View map · Visit website

About Javier Olivero Photography

Javier Olivero Photography is a skillful and proficient wedding photography business located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Javier Olivero, the owner and head photographer, has documented weddings in Puerto Rico as well as in the Bahamas, Jamaica, the US Virgin Islands, and Miami. He specializes in destination weddings and uses his extensive knowledge in photography to effortlessly capture all the sentimental moments of a couple’s big day. Javier Olivero Photography is skilled in a number of techniques, including retouching, editing, image compositing, manipulation, and graphic design.

From close-up shots of the heavily planned details to landscape shots of the couple in front of the venue, couples can feel confident in receiving a wide range of professional photos. Javier is a photography professor and a professional designer, ensuring an impeccable eye for design. Javier also can provide a complete team of professionals who are experts in makeup, hair, videography, DJ services, and much more.

Javier’s services include an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, albums, digital files, photo booth, videography, make-up and hair, and more. He is skilled in a variety of different photography styles, including contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Lauren Ramos

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing crew

My husband and I went to Puerto Rico to get married and take a vacation/ honeymoon. At first we weren’t even going to get a photographer or videographer but then changed our minds last minute. We ... Read more called Javier the day before and thankfully, him and his crew took the job! They have such high standards and went above and beyond. They were excellent and I was ecstatic that I picked such awesome people in such a last minute situation. I have to say that I’m extremely happy with the work that they did. Amazing photography, I love how our pictures came out. The video was also amazing! They are very nice people and are very good at what they do. Their job comes natural to them. I would most definitely use them again. They definitely made our wedding more amazing by having such amazing pics and the video. Awesome people and great work!! Five stars

K
Kayur

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Javier was all-around a great photographer and person. He was nothing short of professional while working with him for my surprise proposal in Puerto Rico. Not only did he capture the moment, but he ... Read more took his time to get all angles without hesitation. He is extremely knowledgeable in lighting and angles while working quickly. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife during the shoot. Highly recommended photographer where talent meets skill.

L
Luisa

Getting married on 02/20/2020

Amazed by our photographs! Better than expected and we were so happy to have chosen Javier for our couple session in Puerto Rico. He has a great style and captures the best backgrounds and angles! He ... Read more took plenty of photos during our session to have plenty to choose from. It was hard to narrow down which to choose because there were so many good ones. It was very nice working with him and we felt the packages were very reasonably priced for the quality of his work. you would not be disappointed