Jaxie

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Jaxie

Jaxie was started in 2009 on the streets of Los Angeles. With a couple hundred dollars and a dream, Jaxie has fourished in such a short time. Jaxie has a full line of hairpieces, belts, jewelry and much more.

If you can't find what you are looking for, inquire about custom services. Many brides want to use an old brooch from a grandmother or a piece of lace from their mother's dress in their accessories. Jaxie can create a new family heirloom for years to come! Jaxie prides iteself not only on superior customer service but high quality products.

You can also order couture pieces in store or online: www.shopjaxiebridal.etsy.com

I specialize in consults at my design studio in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Close to Grant Park on Lake Michigan.

My bridal line can be found at:

Alabama:

43 Jaxie Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/16/2017

Jackie was helpful and intuitive when it came to matching a belt to my wedding dress! She also cleaned up a headpiece that was borrowed from my sister in law and it was like new! Love all of her ... Read more pieces and her professionalism!

S
Sara

Married on 09/03/2017

I was looking all over for just the right hairpiece for my wedding day. I walked into Jaxie Bridal and felt so welcome and there were so many great options. She made me the most perfect hairpiece. It ... Read more It was so beautiful! It was way better than I imagined! I would recommend to anyone to go check out what Jaxie can create for you, on your special day. You won’t be let down!

D
devin

Married on 09/01/2017

I absolutely loved my Jaxie crown (headband) that I wore for my wedding day! I think I'll have to find other occasions where it could be mildly appropriate because wearing it just once is not enough! ... Read more Jackie is a dream to work with and such a sweet soul. I would highly recommend Jaxie Bridal for all of your accessory needs!