Jay Grubb Photography & Video

Jacksonville Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jay Grubb Photography & Video

Jay Grubb Photography is ranked as one of the highest qualty photographers and videographers in North Floida for blending Out Of The Box creativity and tradition together. Based now in St Augustine, I still travel throughout North Florida including Saint Augustine, Jacksonville, Savannah, and surrounding areas. I also adore beach weddings in the Destin/Pensacola area. Confident in low light scenarios and sunset landscape photography, 1000+ photo sessions, and large wedding parties, I continue to amaze my clients with emotional candids through out your wedding day and engagement session with originalty & creativity. I also offer a variety of packages for all budgets including engagement sessions, wedding photography, videography, and photo booth. Available for people of all ages and types. I can capture intimate weddings, elopements, and my team is available for larger 150+ guest sized weddings. My couples particularly want the best photos and video of their special day with stress free planning, stunning photos, amazing highlights videos. FYI this year I celebrate my 500th wedding...so you'll enjoy my wealth of knowledge gained over the last 7 years being a FULL TIME wedding photographer. I also personally edit my photos and do not outsource.

Photography | Engagement Sessions | PhotoBooth | Videography

I provide expereinced second and third photographers for larger weddings. All day coverage is available.

Experienced. Licensed. Insured.

Easter Egg: Have a venue I havent photographed at? Lets chat...wink wink.

95 Reviews for Jay Grubb Photography & Video

95 Jay Grubb Photography & Video Reviews

Tiffany
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 03/23/2019

Hands Down, the BEST one-stop shop for AWESOME Photography, Videography & Photobooth!

We hired Jay to be our Photographer, Videographer & run our Photobooth! I will say hiring Jay was the BEST decision we could’ve made. He was the easiest vendor to work with and he has such a high ... Read more standard of professionalism. He has such a great team to work with as well! I’m very glad we decided to hire him and his team for all of the photography, videography & photobooth because they all worked so well together. He made the whole process so smooth and convenient (especially for those stressed out brides, like me). His packages were BY FAR the best pricing for the quality of work and what’s included in his packages. Also, his turn around time is unbelievable! We received our photobooth stripes only TWO DAYS after the wedding and the wedding picture proofs to choose from only ONE WEEK after the wedding! His online questionnaire was very user friendly and it brought up a lot of planning ideas that I hadn’t thought of. Also, due to his experience in the wedding industry he was excellent at outlining exactly what to expect leading up to your wedding and on your wedding (which made me feel a lot more confident and prepared). He has always been very responsive via email, text and phone calls. I’m so happy with Jay and even happier to find out he does family shoots as well! This won’t be the last time I work with him! Thank you for all of your help and hard work Jay! Can’t wait to work with you again!

T
Tiffany E.

Married on 06/20/2019

10th Wedding Anniversary Video

Wow! Jay is amazing! Simply the BEST! I am in awe of his professionalism, attention to detail, costumer service, talent, passion for what he does, and his kind heart. When we were married we didn’t ... Read more have enough money for a videographer. And I promised myself that for our 10th Anniversary I would save up for a video of our magical adventure together as hubby and wife. I complied photos of our courtship, wedding, newlywed life, and growing family over 10 years - and then found Jay to piece it all together with my song list for a video. I am still in awe of how amazing his talent is! He was super patient with me getting all the photos complied and creating a song list. He offered different versions of the video just for aesthetic appeal of what I preferred, and called me when he had any questions to make sure it was extra perfect. The final product is unbelievable! I’m sooooo stoked to surprise my hubby with this romantic video of our life together. I can not recommend him enough! Above and beyond expectations! I only wish we could have used his services 10 years ago on our wedding day. Brides and Grooms, spend the money- you won’t regret it. Totally worth it on your wedding day to cherish the memories. Thank you Jay!!!

Alexis & Kyle
Kyle

Married on 06/15/2019

Picute Perfect

Jay was able to capture not only our special moments, but also our guests special moments. After seeing a teaser of selected photos, I cannot wait to see the rest! Highly recommend using this guy to ... Read more get the job done right.