Jay Peak Resort

North Troy, VT · View map

About Jay Peak Resort

Whether you choose to be on top of the world at our Elevation 4000 summit with stunning views of the Green Mountains, or take in the serene view from the Garden Valley Pond the natural beauty makes a stunning backdrop for all your family photos. Perched on a knoll above the golf-course you can experience outstanding northeast valley views in The Clubhouse Barn with traditional post and beam construction and wide open side doors that offer a rustic feel for an almost outdoor ceremony.

Jay Peak offers a number of unique reception locations to accommodate guest lists ranging from 50 to 250 people. Choose from our signature locations for the ultimate reception:

Contemporary style Foeger Ballroom at the Hotel Jay Conference Center (max 250 guests).

On the golf course in our Clubhouse Tent (max 150 guests).

In our newly renovated International Room that boasts vaulted ceilings and exposed beams to create a perfect balance of rustic elegance (max 175 guests).

For smaller parties our the new Stateside Hotel may be a great way to host a county dance party in The Bullwheel bar (max 100 guests) or a casual intimate brunch or dinner at Howie's Restaurant (max 80 guests).

22 Reviews for Jay Peak Resort

22 Jay Peak Resort Reviews

W
Wesley

Married on 07/20/2018

This could have been a trouble of woe: over the course of the year, I worked with four different wedding coordinators, but I am pleased to report that my day was nearly perfect. Every time we changed ... Read more coordinators, there were minor hiccups, but nothing that could not easily be overcome. Jay Peak is the perfect setting. The Garden Valley Pond could not be more beautiful of a venue (even the Barn is a nice rain venue). Originally, we were scheduled to be in Howie's restaurant for our reception. Twenty-three days out, our coordinators called and suggested we move to the tent due to a number of young people staying in the hotel that might be disruptive to our event. This could have been a disaster, but it turned out to be exactly the right call. They went above and beyond to make the new venue perfect. The tent was gorgeous, and I highly recommend it. Even with only 28 guests, we made the place look full and exciting. It turned out to be way better than Howie's could have ever been. The food was incredible. It was so much better than normal catering. The presentation was excellent. The staff, though, make this venue top notch. They dealt with my insane attention to detail, and they met my expectations nearly every time. You cannot beat having photos done on top of the mountain. It is a stunning setting. This turned out to be a great venue for a gay wedding. I don't think our weekend (we did our welcome bbq and the post-wedding brunch there, too) could have been more perfect. If you want a beautiful setting, tons of things for your guests to do, amazing food, and people who genuinely care about helping your dreams come true, then Jay Peak is the perfect place for you. It certainly was for us.

S
Sarah

Married on 08/26/2017

We were married at Jay Peak August 26, 2017 and it was the best wedding decision we made. Jay Peak and its staff worked with me every step of the way to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. They ... Read more worked with me every time I wanted to make changes, worked well with my other vendors and were even willing to make sure that our fireworks went off perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone wanting to have the wedding of their dreams!

A
Aly

Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I wanted to have our reception at a venue where our guests could stay and not worry about driving home. Jay Peak was absolutely perfect with a variety of rooms/prices for our guests, ... Read more multiple reception venues, delicious food and best of all our contract included an experienced wedding coordinator. Our wedding coordinator, Amanda, was such a dream to work with. She was our go-to person for everything we needed and any questions we had along the way while planning our wedding. On the day of our wedding, the bridal party got ready in the bridal suite, while the groom and groomsmen got ready at one of the condos. The wedding party took the tram to the top of Jay for our first look, photos and a champagne toast before the ceremony. We had cocktail hour at the Tower Bar, after the ceremony (which was off site) and our reception was in the International Room. Our wedding was a dream, everything flowed smoothly and I highly recommend Jay Peak!