Jayne's Country Garden

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Jayne's Country Garden

Jayne's Country Garden/Mary Jayne's Flowers is excited to now be part of the legacy of Mary Murray's Flowers. We are able to offer many more services to our wonderful brides as well as better pricing and a more expansive selection of specialty flowers since farm to shop is available. Be sure to check out the marymurraysflowers.com/weddings website or you may still contact us through wedding wire just as you always have. Brides booking with us this summer are being offered a $100 off bonus for being a Jayne's Country Garden referrell. Look forward to hearing from you and congratulations!

3 Reviews for Jayne's Country Garden

3 Jayne's Country Garden Reviews

A
Ann

Married on 08/28/2015

Karen was wonderful in helping me pick out the appropriate color of roses for my bouquet as well at the greenery, etc. , to make it blend with my wedding colors. She designed two beautiful bouquets, 3 ... Read more bouquets, 3 boutonnières, and a lovely corsage for my mother, all at a very reasonable cost. She was also very patient with me as I changed my thoughts on wedding items several times before the big day. I have used her in the past for special birthday bouquets, and also for funeral flowers. She has always done a professional job and I highly recommend her for any flower/plant need.

S
Shelly

Married on 10/25/2014

Loved working with Karen on my wedding! The flowers were exactly what we were looking for and absolutely stunning! Would recommend her for any wedding flower needs a bride may have! Read more Loved working with Karen on my wedding! The flowers were exactly what we were looking for and absolutely stunning!! Would recommend her for any wedding flower needs a bride may have!

J
juli

Married on 07/27/2015

Beautiful wedding work. I love everything you do. Read more Beautiful wedding work. I love everything you do.

Jayne's Country Garden FAQ