JB Romantic Journeys

Yonkers, New York · View map

About JB Romantic Journeys

JB Romantic Journeys, a luxury travel agency in Yonkers, New York. We specalize in helping couples plan their Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. Whether you are planning an intimate celebration for two or an elegant ceremony and reception for many of your family and friends, your wedding day will be a cherished time of memories never forgotten. Whether it’s a beachfront wedding with an intimate gazebo overlooking the blue green waters of the Caribbean, a white sandy beach under the stars, or on the deck of a romantic cruise ship, we assist in finding the perfect location and setting. We believe your wedding should be unique to you and honeymoon should be the most memorable, enchanted vacation you’ve ever taken!

JB Romantic Journeys will make your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon as special as you always dreamt about, while creating memories that will last for a lifetime. Whether booking a romantic escape to a beach resort, an all-inclusive resort or exotic destination, your honeymoon is the most important trip you’ll ever take. While knee deep in wedding plans, it is hard to know where to start when planning the honeymoon. Let me assist you in making your dream vacation come true.

Package options include tailored and all-inclusive as well as cruises.

JB Romantic Journeys offers honeymoon packages to destinations including.

• South America

9 JB Romantic Journeys Reviews

M
Marcos

Married on 08/31/2018

This was an email I had to send Joan of JB because she heard the differences in our (my wife and I) styles of vacationing, our budget and made a honeymoon that we both can't stop raving about. Truly ... Read more unforgettable. ******************************** Subject: You are the greatest!! Joan, Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!! You are truly amazing at what you do. Our honeymoon was more than what we could have imagined! The locations were perfect. The tours were fun, gorgeous and story filled. And the order in which we did it... just perfect. I had never thought much of travel agencies but now I can't even imagine how much better our previous trips could have been with your help. You were truly meant to be in this profession. I have told X and L how great you are and thanked them for introducing us to you. I know I may have made things a little tough with our limitations but you took what we thought we could do and made it sooooo much more.

T
Tiffiny

Married on 07/07/2018

My trip to Mexico was just perfect thanks to Joan, I highly recommend her, she made some recommendations on places to visit and the experience was amazing. Will continue to book with her. Thanks Joan! ... Read more Joan!

D
Dan

Married on 01/27/2018

Fabulous location for our Wedding Weekend destination in the Florida Keys

We booked our honeymoon through Joan. She made the experience easy and fun. Would definitely recommend using her to book your honeymoon! Read more We booked our honeymoon through Joan. She made the experience easy and fun. Would definitely recommend using her to book your honeymoon!