JB Videography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About JB Videography

PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE TO CONTACT US. Not the weddingwire contact feature. It doesn't notify us when people contact us. And please do not text us. Please email us directly or use our site's contact page. We do not want to miss you!

When preserving your most special memories, photographs can only capture so much. Wouldn't it be nice to remember and share your most special day in a way previous generations never could? JB Videography wants to help you capture your love story and your wedding day using advanced video technology and equipment to create a one of a kind film.

We do DVDs but are slowly transitioning to digital-downloads and streaming only. This way, your memories are preserved in as many places as you like, We do events for musicians, weddings, website promotional videos and athletic events. But our main focus is weddings.

Your guests will forget there is a video crew at your wedding. We combine staying out of sight with getting the best shots possible.

Video samples are available to view on my website.

www.jbvfilms.com

or jbraly@gmail.com

89 Reviews for JB Videography

89 JB Videography Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Mckee

Married on 05/25/2019

JBV is the best wedding video vendor out there!

JBVideography was our favorite wedding vendor by far. Not only did they provide excellent service and quality video, but they were also very personable and fun to work with! Also, we received our ... Read more final video less than two weeks after the event. Amazing! They made the wedding day even more exciting and fun for us. We highly recommend JBVideography!

L
Lauren Lockhart

Married on 04/26/2019

Best investment for our wedding!

Working with JBV Films for our wedding was an exceptional experience. I always knew that when I got married, one of the most important investments I wanted to make to remember our day was to hire a ... Read more videographer. I had heard about JBV Films several years ago and loved Jamison's work. There was a quality to his heirloom wedding films that was just a step above any others I had seen. I knew he'd be the first vendor contact I would make after my husband, Nick, and I got engaged. From the first email inquiring about his availability, up to our wedding day, Jamison was a complete professional to work with. He went above and beyond to accommodate our date, met with us to get to know us as a couple, discuss how his process works, what we wanted in our video, etc. On the wedding day, he and his team arrived to our venue an hour early and didn't stop all day to capture the most amazing shots possible, and did it all with smiles and genuine excitement for me and Nick and the life we were beginning together. This isn't just a business. Jamison and his team truly go the extra mile for their clients. As icing on the cake, our completed wedding film was delivered to us SIX DAYS after our wedding!!! That is unheard of in this industry and was so appreciated. We couldn't be happier with our heirloom wedding film and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. Thank you, JBV Films!

M
Maegan Bridges

Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jamison was incredible to work with. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding film. Jamison was so helpful and an amazing person right from the very beginning. He made sure that we had ... Read more everything that we wanted and more for our wedding video. He is very professional, but also very fun to work with. Knowing that he was recording our wedding day helped to make our day so much more special. My husband and I weren’t even planning on having a videographer at our wedding, but the very first time I saw one of Jamison’s wedding films, I knew that I had to have him at my wedding. I’m so glad we chose him, and that he was willing to film our wedding. He did an amazing job documenting our day. We have had so many complements on our wedding video and we can’t wait to watch it for many years to come. Jamison truly is the best and I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer to document our wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Jamison. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful film for the rest of our lives.