JBeautyMUA

Fredericksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About JBeautyMUA

JBeautyMUA is an on-location wedding makeup artist based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. This artist will bring their passion and skill to make you look radiant for your wedding day.

Experience

Jasmine Cook, the owner and operator of JBeautyMUA, specializes in wedding makeup services. She trained at Career Training Solutions in Esthetics and has over five years of experience working for industry names such as Massage Envy, Ulta, BareMinerals, and Sephora.

With consultations, makeup trials, and group services, JBeautyMUA can cater to your wedding group makeup needs on-site. This artist offers natural and glam makeup, along with contouring, tweezing, and fake lashes.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, JBeautyMUA is available for other services. These include event and photo shoots, prom makeup, and makeup lessons.

Areas Covered

JBeautyMUA services the area of Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, though is willing to travel for your wedding day. The first 30 miles is complimentary, with travel rates outside beyond that. You can contact the artist directly for more details.

2 Reviews for JBeautyMUA

2 JBeautyMUA Reviews

L
Latoya Smith

Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This young lady was so amazing to deal with from start to finish. She went above and beyond; I was very impressed, especially this being my first experience with the vendor. She is very professional, ... Read more professional, pleasant to deal with, punctual, I can't say enough about the entire experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of such services.

Jermani
Jermani Cook

Married on 10/21/2018

I loved everything

I don’t wear makeup on the regular basis so I just wanted something simple and natural and that’s exactly what I got and I loved it! Read more I don’t wear makeup on the regular basis so I just wanted something simple and natural and that’s exactly what I got and I loved it!

JBeautyMUA FAQ