JCA Special Events

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About JCA Special Events

JCA Special Events is a wedding and event planning business in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Jessica is certified event planner with more than 10 years of experience. She has a degree in Hospitality Management and a speciality in event and conventions. Jessica opened JCA more than five years ago to bring art, fashion, beauty and design together when planning events.

JCA Special Events plans tailored events with meticulous detail. She listens to your needs, ideas and vision so she can bring each facet of planning together for your dream wedding. Jessica and her staff make your day completely unique and special. She offers destination, elopement and local wedding planning and full-service planning, partial planning, day-of coordination and event design. JCA Special Events planning services include:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Edith

Married on 07/21/2018

I could sit here and write a whole essay about how amazing Jessica is and how amazing her planning services are! She made the whole experience unforgettable! She was with me in the good times ... Read more celebrating, she was with me in the hard times helping me, and through everything she always kept her beautiful smile and composure. She is professional, extremely helpful, and will make your experience go as eqsy and smoothly as possible. She is more than my wedding planner, she is my FRIEND and I can never thank her enough for all she did for us !

Noelia
Noelia Rivera

Married on 08/17/2019

Excepcional

Jessica is amazing! She is attentive, organized, on top of every detail from day one and a great human being. She guided every step of the way and took notice of all my inputs. My wedding was a dream ... Read more come true. Words cannot express how grateful we are. I recommend her 100%.

Z
Zoylemir Bonilla

Married on 04/06/2019

She’s amazing! She pleased me in everything I wanted! She’s very attentive to details and to all of your concerns

Can’t be more happy with Jessica’s work! She’s a beautiful human being and she expresses what a beautiful heart she has in her work. I have no complains with her work. My wedding was a dream come ... Read more true!