JCM Photography

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About JCM Photography

An award-winning husband and wife wedding photographey team in Asheville, North Carolina. JCM Photography is owned by Joe and Jennifer Mackey. They are passionate photojournalists who love telling love story through captured memories. Specializing in a variety of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional, JCM Photography is the perfect choice for documenting your ceremony and/or reception!

JCM Photography proudly offers engaged couples various wedding photography services. Interested couples benefit from the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, the JCM Photography team offers various wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the dates
  • Digital files
  • Prints

Areas Covered
JCM Photography provides wedding photography services to couples located in Asheville, North Carolina. Services are extended to those throughout Greenville, North Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina.

87 Reviews for JCM Photography

87 JCM Photography Reviews

Morgan
Featured
Morgan

Married on 06/01/2019

Worth EVERY single penny!

My fiance hired JCM photography for a surprise proposal at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. Two strangers that I never met popped out of the shadows and were so energetic. I was still a little bit in ... Read more shock. We had a 15 min session with them because out carriage was late. In just 15 minutes they were able to capture pictures that described us as a couple, our love and the special moment as we start the journey of the rest of our lives together. My fiance after described how easy they were to get ahold of them when snow almost ruined our trip and they helped him find the most amazing spot for the most amazing moment of my life, well up to that point. We LOVED their clarity and vibrant pictures so much that we paid for them to come all the way to Raleigh, NC for our wedding. It did not hurt that they are the most down to earth and friendly people. They are great to work with and really point you in the right direction for gorgeous photos. They capture beautiful pictures that are nothing short of breathtaking. They were a little more than I had budgeted for the wedding but honestly they were worth every penny!!! You will not find better photographers. I was a little worried about them being so far away and the communication but they made communication so easy. When we did out initial phone meeting it felt like we were talking to old friends. They made sure to get the shots we wanted! And a complete bonus that they are super quick with providing the edited pictures. I think for the engagement it was about a week and we had all our gorgeous photos. You can really tell they love what they do and they are great at what they do. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in any area looking for a photographer.

Derek
Derek Pizzo

Getting married on 11/07/2020

They played it off better than I did...

I planned a surprise proposal at the Biltmore. Jen and Joe were perfect! They got there way before I did and even my now fiancé thought they were bird watching. She had a little bit of an idea of what ... Read more I was doing but no idea about the photographs. Everything went so smooth and Jen and Joe's help planning had a lot to do with that. Thanks for everything, highly recommended!

A
Ashley

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing in every aspect!

This review is long overdue but as I look back at our engagement pictures I can’t help but think what an amazing job Jennifer & Joe did & how memorable the shoot was! Jennifer & Joe were amazing in ... Read more every aspect!! They are so sweet, fun, & personable!! We were so bummed that they were booked for our wedding date, but they referred us to some of there photographer friends which was super helpful!! You will not be disappointed, but you will miss out if you don’t book Jennifer & Joe to shoot any pictures you are wanting!