JD3 Beach Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Beach Weddings w/JD3

Tampa, FL · View map

About JD3 Beach Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Beach Weddings w/JD3

Welcome to JD3 Weddings & Events on Wedding Wire!

We offer wedding ceremony partial planning and coordination which includes ceremony rentals such as chairs, arch, aisle decor, signs and other misc. items and decor to round out and complete your ceremony.

All pricing includes planning, design, rental, delivery, set-up and breakdown of your ceremony.

We also offer officiant and photography services, as well as a complete vendor list for any other services you may need. We are happy to put together the best team of wedding professionals for your big day!

Our pricing is very competitive. We will work with you to bring together your ideal ceremony all at unbeatable pricing! We would love to hear your vision and provide a quote for you. Contact us today for a free consultation.

2 Reviews for JD3 Beach Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Beach Weddings w/JD3

2 JD3 Beach Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Beach Weddings w/JD3 Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She is AMAZING. She was very budget friendly and did a great job on my wedding. The set up was perfect. She helped me find all of my needed vendors and ... Read more they were awesome too . If you are looking for help with a wedding Jennifer is who you need to see . I would have been lost with out her . She completely guided us through everything . Thank you for everything . My wedding day was super special and I could have not have done it with out you !

B
brittany

Married on 04/30/2015

I cannot say enough great things about JD3! I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day and I wasn't at all stressed about what the setup for my ceremony and reception even looked like.I ... Read more actually looked out the balcony window before the wedding and was blown away how beautiful it looked. I didn't book them until after I had already found my venue. If I had found them first, I would have let them plan the whole wedding. They had so many cost efficient ideas that were beautiful and I would have trusted them with my whole day 100 percent. Thank you again for all of your help. You will not regret using them for your wedding day!

JD3 Beach Weddings & Events - Tampa Bay Beach Weddings w/JD3 FAQ