JDKPROPHOTO LLC

Princeton, New Jersey · View map

About JDKPROPHOTO LLC

Wedding Photography

I value capturing the essence and beauty of each individual wedding. Wedding packages include artistic and photojournalistic style to create photographs that are truly memorable. Also included in the package is a consultation with the couple to discuss their photography requirements and preferences, answer any questions, and develop a comfortable relationship. This in turn will help make your wedding day run more smoothly.

Contact Information

Phone: 609.658.7652

Email: jdk@jdkprophoto.com

32 Reviews for JDKPROPHOTO LLC

32 JDKPROPHOTO LLC Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 08/04/2018

If you are looking for a photographer that 1) takes artistic photographs and 2) makes the whole process feel effortless, than I highly recommend working with Dariusz. I chose Dariusz as my wedding ... Read more photographer because of the quality of his albums - he plays around with different angles, aperture (points of focus) and lighting to capture photographs that are not just beautiful but also unique. We just received the photographs from our engagement shoot and I am so impressed! It was so easy to schedule a time with Dariusz. He never sets limits on the time he can spend. In fact, he arrived 20 minutes early to look around the park and unpack his stuff. He came with multiple cameras and equipment to take advantage of the different color schemes, bridges and landscapes around the park. He even brought lighting equipment to take advantage of the wooden covered bridge. He also did an amazing job directing the photographs - despite that my fiancé and I are VERY inexperienced when it comes to being photographed, we both felt very comfortable. Dariusz captured so many moments - from fun and playful to serious and sweet and was able to capture our personality. He is also extremely efficient - I cannot believe how many places and shots we covered in a few hours. Best of all, he sent me a few of the top photos that same night so we had a fun preview to look over at the end of the day. I am so happy we found such an amazing photographer and I can’t wait to work with Dariusz again on our wedding day. I would recommend Dariusz to all of my friends!!!

User6370818

2+ years ago

My husband and I worked with Darek from JDK Prophoto for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day. The shots he got are simply amazing and creative. He gave us excellent direction in order to ... Read more capture the best moments! He has an eye for the best shot and will capture your day in ways better than you could imagine. And most importantly he and his assistant helped us turn a terrible weather day into an awesome and unique photo shoot! Darek is not only a photographer, but also an excellent coordinator for your day to help keep things running smoothly. Considering the quality of photos he produces, he is also very reasonably priced! My husband and I couldn't be happier with him and his work!

L
Laura

Married on 09/26/2015

We first noticed JDK Prophoto at a Bridal Show more than a year before our wedding. I saw samples of the different albums and quickly fell in love with how beautiful the photographs were. To us, there ... Read more there were no other photographers who came close to JDK Prophoto with relation to quality and reasonableness. We booked our Photography services with Dariusz, the owner who made the process so easy. He made it clear as to what he needed and what we should expect. Right away, my then fiancé and I had such a comfort level, we knew our photography services were in good hands. The day of the wedding, Dariusz and his assistant arrived earlier than scheduled which allowed him to get as many shots as he needed in a good timeframe before the actual wedding. Dariusz was so easy going and knew of so many locations where he could take beautiful photos of us. During the wedding and reception, he and his assistant were perfect – they were so discreet and unobtrusive and made every shot seem so natural. He was able to get amazing shots of my husband and me, as well as our families and bridal party. Our families also loved how energetic he was to get so many different kinds of photos and he made sure to include all of our guests in as many photos as possible. Very shortly after the wedding, Dariusz sent us a link of all the photos he took. We were absolutely floored at how fantastic each shot was. He really captured our entire wedding beautifully – and his candid shots were so perfect, as if you could feel how much fun everyone was having through is photos. He made the process of choosing photos, album style, colors, material etc. so very easy and was able to show me samples of everything to make the decision making process even easier. We are currently waiting for our album and other items from our package, but we are sure it will all look amazing. We will, without a doubt, use JDK Prophoto in the future.