Je Vois Photography

Birmingham, AL · View map · Visit website

About Je Vois Photography

Je Vois Photography is a wedding and portrait photography studio based in Birmingham, Alabama. Hillary Gamble, the photographer and owner, specializes in engagement, wedding and couple photography. Hillary focuses on photojournalistic and traditional styles. Je Vois Photography has been part of the wedding photography industry since 2008, offering its services throughout the local area, including Lake Martin, Smith Lake and Florida.

Je Vois Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages, which it can custom design to suit a couple’s requirements. Its services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash the dress
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
The company provides photos in different formats such as albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts and prints.

28 Reviews for Je Vois Photography

28 Je Vois Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Amelia

Married on 08/06/2017

I absolutely loved working with Hillary. I've told many people that she was one of the best surprises of my wedding day. Because of how everything worked at the wedding, I spent more time with her ... Read more than anyone else. She was like have an old friend with me all day. And, I love her work. She is not afraid to photograph and capture the light. I highly recommend her.

Shaydah
Shaydah Schaff

Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful professional!

We had a wonderful experience, she was very efficient and caught all of the images we requested plus more that were very special to us. She's amazing with kids and is really good at getting the candid ... Read more shots and capturing those special moments.

A
Alex

Married on 04/06/2019

Je Vois photography was perfect!

Hillary is absolutely amazing and I wanted her to be our photographer from our first meeting! She makes you feel relaxed and you don’t really notice that she’s there taking pictures! If you have any ... Read more children participating in pictures you will love how great she is with them!